THE THUNDER DOME

No but whoever filmed it might have been the second or third camera and there is footage out there of the whole band.

Come on people out there, you were forward thinking enough to film the drummer, where is the other footage of the whole show? :)

Reactions: redfly
I'm currently listening to Spiritual Healing :)

It's a pity so many of these videos have less than average sound. Still it's a good find

Reactions: Neptune and redfly
No Death....with James Murphy :p

There is plenty of affordable software packages out there that could do it, the trouble is having the good source material to begin with. Doing an album where the masters, in analogue or digital, is easy (and any improvement is subject to the listener) but a live recording needs a good source and so many of those old shows had shitty production to start with let alone what got recorded.

Interestingly enough we used to record all our gigs to tape, we'd take the feed straight of the desk, it wasn't for live albums or even archiving it was purely so we could listen to them and see what we could improve. I'm surprised more bands back then didn't do the same, or if they did those sound recording haven't made it more onto YT and the like.

Reactions: Neptune and redfly
This is just too much. No words. What is going on!
RIP Reed Mullin

https://www.blabbermouth.net/news/corrosion-of-conformity-drummer-reed-mullin-dead-at-53/

reedmullincorrosionofconformity_638.jpg

Reactions: Neptune and Slammed
There is no image code in the source, the forum hasn't just ignored it or decided it can't insert the pic, the code is not there to insert it.
I copied and pasted and also saved of the pics. Only the first has a tab at all but clicking it doesn't open it for me. Nothing at all happened when I tried the others.
I'm having all sorts of weird little problems with this site. The colored text hasn't worked in a while for some reason either.

Reactions: Slammed
I copied and pasted and also saved of the pics. Only the first has a tab at all but clicking it doesn't open it for me. Nothing at all happened when I tried the others.
I'm having all sorts of weird little problems with this site. The colored text hasn't worked in a while for some reason either.

I'm too lazy to use all the smilies :poo: and colours so I don't know if they work. But the main problems I have with the site are the videos not always playing in the page and the annoying loading when there is multiple videos on the page. When the page has multiple videos on it the page refuses to load on the last viewed message, it loads seemingly where it feels like it.

Reactions: redfly