The 'Tour Begging' Thread :P

Damien-X

Morbid Metal Incarnate
Apr 19, 2005
Sydney, Australia
www.hailmetal.com
This is definitely one thread that has came to my mind, seeing as I've been dying to see these guys live! but, unfortunately Australia just wasn't on the agenda....... *begs Tim* COME TOUR AUSTRALIA FOR THE NEXT ALBUM PLEASE?!?!?!!

so, anyway, for the sake of making conversation and probably annoying the hell out of the guys (sorry)

and as you can see I haven't been such a regular here lately so now is my chance to be, first off, my name is Ilija, if anyone's asking, yes I am the same Damien-X from hailmetal.com (site admin), I'm from Sydney, Australia, I'm 22 in 5 days and I play bass...

austrailia...definatly...europe would be wicked again but i wanna see some tropical shit...chill with some kangaroos an kawalas...an walabees \m/ :headbang:

Hopefully the band will get the chance to tour Australia, but i wouldn't count on it.

i'd love to see a IE/nevermore tour, that would be killer. next time IE plays here, hopefully it will be booked at the Pyramid, so that could be the 4th venue they've played here. :cool:

now playing: devin townsend band - vampira