the tour thread

hmm, thank for the review dougie! Well, it's not a good review in my eyes, of course because this senseless bashing at the end. And i don't wanna read such things in a review, that's bollocks, really!

Anyway, dougie keep us posted with them reviews will you? Would be nice reading some more!

Ah, and have a nice one in Munich Caro and snow2fall!

To all the guys coming to munich on thursday:

Since the last time anathema was at the backstage, it has moved to a different place. So don´t go to the old place.
It is now at: New Backstage - Friedenheimer Brücke 7 - 80639 München

Bye

the tour has been one of the best ever so far. everybody is happy and playing well annd the setlist is great and lee is adding an extra dimension and so is the lighting technition andy. i'll put you on the guest list for munchen dragon lady and a friend if you want. cheers everybody.

cheers danny! glad that the tour is going great :)

I'll bring my cam again and also a cd with the pics from Bochum :) Snow2Fall (Maren) from the forum is coming from Berlin for the gig, so we will be there together :) Thanx :) :) See u on thursday :wave: :headbang:

Cheers! Good to hear that everything's going so well. I'll be in Munich too. Yep, I'll make it this time. I was supposed to go to Krakow as well, but unfortunately couldn't make it because of work... :cry: I'm looking forward to seeing another great show (I enjoyed the one in Berlin a lot). Can't wait 'til Thursday... See you then! :)

pagan2002 said:
the tour has been one of the best ever so far. everybody is happy and playing well annd the setlist is great and lee is adding an extra dimension and so is the lighting technition andy. i'll put you on the guest list for munchen dragon lady and a friend if you want. cheers everybody.
Great you're having fun on the tour!!! Just a pity that i couldn't make it to Bochum. And now it seems i won't see you at all on this tour, a real pity! :cry: