the tour thread

epicus said:
Pics from 22-01-2004 Utrecht Tivoli NETHERLANDS:

http://snagt.net/pictures/
brill pics, really nice

wish i couldve been there, felt the 013 gig was great but, i dunno, i like Nethma best in a more intimate venue, as Tivoli, just a bit less ppl does the trick for me. anyway, Tilburg was a dead good one, i have too (finally) feeling the band is having a new kind of repertoire, which me like really much. without the songs (well, most) before Alt4, it's more like one piece of a setlist. well balanced, and at times just pure fucking magic (once again, One Last G'bye was just ace), especially with Lee adding her touch, brilliant - as Vinnie mentioned, she's gonna be on the band's next album again :D
actually, thats what i was a bit surprised about, Vinnie also mentioned he couldnt wait till the next album - as if this one sucks :erk: i dont think he meant that specifically, but i too hope the next one will be an effort of the full band.
meeting ppl from the forum was once again really good :hotjump: tho i was away from the lot most of the time (due to romantic reasons :p), and as Danny mentioned, there might be a big possibility for a summer gathering, cos they think they wanna hit a cpl of festivals this year :Smokin: great :D

musicwise, i love the fact the band has found more of a way to extend songs live to like soundscapes if u ask me, thats brilliant, cos most songs on the list nowadays are quite suitable to do that, and it gives a great atmosphere as well as the fact that there's just a very few other bands of that kind...

Lawn was nice, great at times actually, but other moments i thought their bandname was Yawn.
once again, i had a great time, and seen a great gig looking fwd seeing everyone i met again :wave:

hm, I'm thinking about it, I would even get a day off at work, but problem is: the first train back to Innsbruck is only going at 7 in the morning, what means: night at the trainstation if there isnt a party after.... still dont know... but I have to decide soon....