the tour thread

Speaking to Lee before, she says the lads and her are all enjoying themselves...they are made up that the tour bus toilet dosn't smell as bad as previous tours, cos thankfully Lee brought some smelly stuff with her especially for that reason. John was caught by some colourful characters in ( I think) Warsaw, who strung him up to some gallows( and threatened to hang him,unless he paid some dosh......for some good cause)...strange place Poland at times!! All good fun. Apparently Vinnie captured it on camcorder, so we might see it on the dvd .

haha, very nice review....

"Den einzig faden Beigeschmack lieferte gleich zu Beginn das unverhoffte Zusammentreffen mit Caroline Traitler..." etc etc

fuck...what has this shit to do in a live review of anathema? thats really absolutely childish shit.... :ill:

*angry*

personal childish shit ... dunno why that must be told in a live review really... :ill:

anyway, doesnt matter... I'm happy that I sorted out the Munich thingie next week, so I wont let this disturb my happiness about an upcoming Anathema gig :)

hm, but I think u were there, when I was giving my coat to the garderobe and there was this girl and I didnt remember who it was... ?

but as I said, if they have to write bad things bout me in a review its just poor and childish and I dont mind anyway... as I said, I have another Anathema gig ahead, happy feelings about this :)

Hey, Sorry Dragonlady.....I didn't realise there was anything nasty in that review, (nein spraken de Deutsch) I wouldn't have noted the link if I had...my apologies.

ah, don't worry about it caro! it's a bit low to put this in a review i think! it says more about the reviewer than about you! :)

DragonLady1 said:
but as I said, if they have to write bad things bout me in a review its just poor and childish and I dont mind anyway... as I said, I have another Anathema gig ahead, happy feelings about this :)
Right, don't lose any sleep over it, she's not worth it. You probably won't meet her in Munich, so keep looking foward to this:)!