the tour thread

well, apart from string :confused: , it's been amazing to see them live again, as always, I might say; but something I found really outstanding was Lee Douglas' performance; I had never seen her live before and it was great that they performed Parisienne Moonlight, A Natural Disasaster and Temporary Peace (thogh I really would have loved to hear Barriers as well). So I really hope they will bring her next time as well. Great :)

ooh, i thought you did more this tour,
btw, i can't go to munich, but in a week and a half i'm finished with this work for school, and have just two days of school for the rest of the year (that means 5 days no school mwhahahaha :hotjump: )

DragonLady1 said:
cool!! now just send me a pic that I can recognize u there :)
when will u go back? cause I'll have to be in Munich till 7 in the morning (there's no train back to Innsbruck in the night)
I sent you pics and messages to your Hotmail address this morning. Didn't they go through? :confused: I've been having problems with my e-mail account recently. I'll arrive in Munich Hbf Thursday at 5 pm. What about you? When will you be at the station? The train for Berlin leaves at 9 Friday morning. So we'll both have a sleepless, but hopefully happy party night... :headbang:

ah thanx, I dont check my hotmail adress so often so I didnt see it ;)

... okee, got it :) :)

I'm really glad u are going its nice, so we wont have to wait alone for the trains back ;) I'm sure it will be fun... anyway, I already was in Munich once, so I think I recognize where the Backstage is... and I think I'll arrive in Munich at half past 4, so we could meet at the train station :)

Hey you guys going to Krakov, I believe the gig begins early.....around 12am , although there may be other bands on before Anathema. Sopel may be able to help, although he's probably on his way to Warsaw right now.

DragonLady1 said:
I'm really glad u are going its nice, so we wont have to wait alone for the trains back ;) I'm sure it will be fun... anyway, I already was in Munich once, so I think I recognize where the Backstage is... and I think I'll arrive in Munich at half past 4, so we could meet at the train station :)
Sounds like a good idea good to me :).
We're gonna kill the time together before going back home :D. Can't wait...