The Tranquillian Bible

The Fridén is kinda like the thing with whore who screwed Jesus. She's not mentioned in the bible either....Kinda like Fridén.

I just wonder. We know who Jesus is obviously, so who screws him? Fridén?

UndoControl said:
Besides, Zack should screw him. Otherwise, how would Zack know about his, err, steel equipment? :D

Hahahaha, at least we're all talking about the same thing.

When I think about it. Zack maybe just knew because he was told that it didn't BURN....or no, he's the whore.

And 6-string....:ill:

Of course not.

That would be a good part. "The Zackarian letters" The first one about when he explores Jesus' metallic equipment.

UnDo.... Genesis was written as the christian bible...But fine with me. I know a little bit about Thor, Odin, Sif and Valhall and stuff. After all. Heavy metal is kinda ancient north and vikings.

UndoControl said:
But it doesn't have to be another christian bible. There can be elements of many mythologies in this, but just rewriting the christian bible with DT as jesus&co. is stupid, imo.

Yeah I agree witht that, and I noticed a certain tendency towards the christian bible.

It'd be better to change that, or our bible will sound too eh... bible like.

It'd be really cool if there was not only one God (The Mind's I), but a lot of gods, each for each part of nature. I wanted to say this from the time all this started, I don't know why I didn't.

Also, it'd be cool if the DT members were actually the gods, instead of the prophets. but then we'd have to change everything.

It's ok, we can still change anything. It's still in beta version.

Ok, someone make a poll: Should DT be the gods (thus having also evil gods, like Fridén and Fredrik), should there be other gods, should there be only one god or should there be no gods? I vote for number one or number two.

I have an idea....In scandinavian mythology we have loads of old gods, like thor who has a hammer that makes thunder ( kinda like stanne's voise ).... There is also a smart guy/god called odin and he's realy wise, but had to sacrifice one of his eyes to be that etc.....

I think The Mind's I on some point appoints DT-members to skydancers. The skydancers are gods and can make thunder and stuff like that. I can see if I come up with a story. It leans a bit to something like the scandinavian myths...

Well, I think all of them should be gods, since it's a little unfair if we put for example Mikael as the almighty god and Martin H. as a demigod. All members should be at the same level, either they are all gods or all demigods. I'd ratrher have them all be gods nevertheless.