The Tranquillian Bible

So the mind's i is the great eye that wqatches over the skydancers that is the leaders of the world or sky....or something... kinda god, semi-god, people, but more the force, gods, people...

Lil' Bloodred Ridin' Hood said:
Well, I think all of them should be gods, since it's a little unfair if we put for example Mikael as the almighty god and Martin H. as a demigod. All members should be at the same level, either they are all gods or all demigods. I'd ratrher have them all be gods nevertheless.

Well that's not what I meant. Mikael was just an example..... In those myths there's not just thor ( in fact he looks like martin H, but that just because all vikings does, exept odin who looks like mikael.) Anyway - There's Loke. He is a bit mean. Balder. He's just nice and pretty. Idun. She makes people young... I don't mean that we should take these gods, but my point is just that, there is inportant jobs in the sky for every DT-member.... They'll all be skydancers..

6 Stringed Fingers said:
Or maybe The Mind's I is another dimension, the inner world of a person's soal, the core of the ego, something that defines the essence of that person.

Yeah.. I think The Mind's I is just hard to define. It created DT and made them skydancers, but we don't know what it actually is. That's why it's such a diffuse concept.

The entire Dark Tranquillity notion is the homage to that. We, human, perceive the most in sight and hearing. Dark means the lack of things to see. Tranquillity means the lack of sounds to hear. Thus Dark Tranquillity is nothing short than the Void itself.