The Travel/Voyage Thread

entanglement

Jan 30, 2006
France
So I've recently discovered an interest in me to travel to far away places of the world in search of adventure and hot chicks. It's still the beginning of it, and thats why I havent made it beyond the boundary of my city or residence yet. BUT, I have some serious plans coming up.. which I will post about here. And of course, you can share your plans/stories as you want.

Let me first share this awesome voyage histoire of this fine Gentleman who travelled across europe on a bicycle of 50kg (110lbs) in 3 months, completing his journey across 20 countries. Here is his story in 102 funny pictures. Awesome stuff.

Any places you guys have been travelling to lately? Feel free to provide pictorial evidence :p

I hope to go back to Nova Scotia this year or next, it's absolutely breathtaking. The weather is nice and cool this time of year, and the (constant) view of the ocean is absolutely divine.

My plan is to go to MDF next year with you crazy fucks, and eventually do an Eurotrip on my own maybe on a working holiday visa or something. Better yet, if I get a process engineering job in Europe.

I've been to many places when I was younger like Egypt, Turkey and have lived in Indonesia, all over Australia when I was younger, Thailand (about 4 years ago for the Fullmoon party), Malaysia often enough and of course I've lived in Singapore.

Travelling around the world is gay. Good scenery is the same wherever you go as are beaches. If you want to experience different cultures then watch foreign films.

So I've recently discovered an interest in me to travel to far away places of the world in search of adventure and hot chicks. It's still the beginning of it, and thats why I havent made it beyond the boundary of my city or residence yet. BUT, I have some serious plans coming up.. which I will post about here. And of course, you can share your plans/stories as you want.

Let me first share this awesome voyage histoire of this fine Gentleman who travelled across europe on a bicycle of 50kg (110lbs) in 3 months, completing his journey across 20 countries. Here is his story in 102 funny pictures. Awesome stuff.

Any places you guys have been travelling to lately? Feel free to provide pictorial evidence :p

Wow, how did that guy ride that bike with all his luggage hanging on it?

My plan is to go to MDF next year with you crazy fucks

Shit man! if you go to MDF I HAVE to go to MDF.

/Cronopio

I have made duplicate threads in the past about how much I love vacations and airplanes and shit. My next travel adventure is going to be a road trip through the US. NY --> Pittsburgh (GHOSTCESTSLAVED) --> Ohio/Michigan --> Tennessee --> Louisiana --> Texas.

When I fly to Buffalo tomorrow I'll take pictures in order to discourage you from going there (it's where all Zeph's relatives settled/live after emigrating from Poland and Germany). The place is utter shite beyond a few culinary gems such as Duff's wings and beef on weck.

I literally just got back from 5 weeks in Europe. London-->Paris-->Reims-->Strasbourg-->Freibourg-->Basel-->Munich-->Salzburg-->Dresden-->Metalfest Germany-->Berlin-->Bristol-->Bath-->London. Germany is so fucking awesome, I could live there if only I could work there. This was one of the best trips I've done

Shit man! if you go to MDF I HAVE to go to MDF.

/Cronopio

I have made duplicate threads in the past about how much I love vacations and airplanes and shit. My next travel adventure is going to be a road trip through the US. NY --> Pittsburgh (GHOSTCESTSLAVED) --> Ohio/Michigan --> Tennessee --> Louisiana --> Texas.

Drop by for some cheesesteak and we can make fun of NJ guidos while drinking lots of Victory.

I'm going to., Ananth! Will be awkward - a dude I deflowered in college will be there as well, and I'll be with a vegan math professor who I get really nervous/giddy around.

challenge_ did you go to "My Way" in Freiburg? Cute basement metal pub. FUUUUUU I wanna go back to Europe every day.

I literally just got back from 5 weeks in Europe. London-->Paris-->Reims-->Strasbourg-->Freibourg-->Basel-->Munich-->Salzburg-->Dresden-->Metalfest Germany-->Berlin-->Bristol-->Bath-->London. Germany is so fucking awesome, I could live there if only I could work there. This was one of the best trips I've done

lucky fuck!

i would love to travel to so many different places i cant decide where id want to go first

I'm going to., Ananth! Will be awkward - a dude I deflowered in college will be there as well, and I'll be with a vegan math professor who I get really nervous/giddy around.

challenge_ did you go to "My Way" in Freiburg? Cute basement metal pub. FUUUUUU I wanna go back to Europe every day.

Vegans make me nervous too :p

Didn't see My Way in Freiburg, I was only there two nights and it was glorious weather so spent the evenings in beer gardens.