The (Un)official write anything you want page

I joke with my friends that 10000 years down the road, humanity will be extinct and alien archaeologists will be digging around discovering our culture, and in every graveyard they'll find perfectly preserved stomachs from all the preservatives we eat.

Reactions: hibernal_dream
yeah i liked the original better.

seriously though, i had no fucking clue what you were talking about so i just followed Nate's lead.

once I was NAD said:
yeah i liked the original better.

seriously though, i had no fucking clue what you were talking about so i just followed Nate's lead.

gaydoomcifer.jpg

okay just let me switch to 320x240 resolution real fast, then maybe i'll be able to see what you're talking about. :dopey:

i just made my asian buddy puke from making puking sounds. He puked everywhere, it was great. I was yelling at him while he was puking to eat all the grass he was puking on and he just kept puking. it was great.

Man, it's like 3 in the fucking morning and I can't sleep. I need a new job that doesn't have me on such a fucked-up schedule where I sleep till 3 PM, go to work, and then stay up till the sun's about to come up.

The worst part is I'm not even doing anything. Just sitting here trying to numb my brain so I can sleep. I'm running out of useful ways to waste time on the interweb.

once I was NAD said:
i'm cleaning my kitchen while listening to that Toby Driver album.
i cleaned my kitchen yesterday and did a bunch of dishes. it looks shiny clean now! and i have a brand new toaster!