The (Unofficial) write anything you want page - part 2

Dammit Doom, if I "feel" I have a cervix then you will respect that and if you don't, I will protest by yelling at the sky

Im the dude staring at the camera

screamatsky.jpg

Reactions: dorian gray
YouTube killed at least 50% of the discussion on this forum. The old threads are full of "What does this band sound like?" followed by words and an occasional yousendit. Now we just go our separate ways and toob it.

There were a couple politicized debates going on concurrently. He seemed to be disgusted by the general reaction to the Afghanistan evacuation and by the conversations about covid and vaccines. I don't have any of his contact information. Although I was joking above, I do think it would be nice if someone were to reach out to him and get him back here.

I just heard about this. I was only familiar with Hagalaz Runedance. Not my thing, but it had some enjoyable sounds.

Andrea Nebel Death 1976-2021 – Obituary – Popular German recording artist, writer, actress and model, popularly known by fans as Nebelhexë, Andrea Nebel Haugen has died at age after been killed in a Kongsberg Norway Attack on October, 13, 2021.

Crazy times