The (Un)official write anything you want page

I'm eating kraft dinner, realizing I made too much and studying about Public Key Infrastructure using Certificate Services while listening ot Beastie Boys

My hairs really greesy. The worst thing about having relatively long hair is that you have to wash it every couple of days. :(

I just heated up a can of Lime flavored Black beans with jalapenos..

and .. !!!! the lime makes it sweet and the jalapenos make it spicy!!

A CARNIVAL OF FLAVORS

Oh, in that taco soup I was mentioning Chromo... RANCH STYLE BEANS... WITH JALAPENOS, great experience. Very sexual, very cathartic.

man as robot said:
Oh, in that taco soup I was mentioning Chromo... RANCH STYLE BEANS... WITH JALAPENOS, great experience. Very sexual, very cathartic.

!

I almost had ranch style beans in place of the black beans mit jalapenos, but black beans go better in taco salad style things tbh

Nate The Great said:
I like natural peanut butter. I can't stand all the preservatives and crap they put in the other stuff. That goes for most things I eat.

Cheers dude! I'm starting to get really upset about some of the things that people eat. Of course I eat crap sometimes, but I just don't get how people can eat shitty doughnuts fucking crammed with artificial frosting and stuff like that. What the fuck IS frosting anyway? It tastes like whatever it's supposed to taste like, but it's gross and makes me want to fucking puke. So fake...

I ate at a Burger King today. Let me point out that people can eat whatever they want, some of it is just entirely questionable.

MFJ said:
Cheers dude! I'm starting to get really upset about some of the things that people eat. Of course I eat crap sometimes, but I just don't get how people can eat shitty doughnuts fucking crammed with artificial frosting and stuff like that. What the fuck IS frosting anyway? It tastes like whatever it's supposed to taste like, but it's gross and makes me want to fucking puke. So fake...

Frosting could actually be made of pretty much natural stuff (butter, sugar, etc.), but that's not near cost-efficient enough for a donut shop. They have to use ingredeints derived from propane infused with paint thinner in a hyperbaric chamber coated with lead and mercury.

Always remember, unless it says "derived from evaporated cane juice", it is most likely made of high fructose corn syrup (which is actually synthetic). So even most things that contain sugar are now completely fake.

I'd rather eat the skid marks out of my underwear.

Nate The Great said:
Frosting could actually be made of pretty much natural stuff (butter, sugar, etc.), but that's not near cost-efficient enough for a donut shop. They have to use ingredeints derived from propane infused with paint thinner in a hyperbaric chamber coated with lead and mercury.

Always remember, unless it says "derived from evaporated cane juice", it is most likely made of high fructose corn syrup (which is actually synthetic). So even most things that contain sugar are now completely fake.

I'd rather eat the skid marks out of my underwear.

Awesome, I'm so glad to hear you say this stuff. I'm trying to really cut crap like this out of my diet. I've read that at my age of 17, I've most likely already eaten enough chemicals/preservatives that if I stopped eating them entirely (like I'm trying to), all of the ones that are already in me wouldn't be gone by the time I died at an old age. Just terrible...

Granted I'm not the healthiest guy in the world, but I really want to permanately change my diet. I've lost 20 pounds since like September, so let's just keep going with that...