The (Unofficial) write anything you want page - part 2

for the people outside of America

i learned how to poop on the ground when i was like 7 years old
and here's why
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/features/2021-11-05/why-american-cities-lost-their-public-bathrooms

Shit article. There are no public restrooms in the urban US because the homeless populations use them to smoke crack ,masturbate and use the baby-changing station as a murphy bed. Minneapolis and Chicago used to have open bathrooms throughout their skyway systems, but sometime in the early 2000s they became occupied by homeless people and they had to shut them down.

Last edited:
Some amusing commentary on toilets around the world here:
https://www.speedcafe.com/2021/11/10/why-cleaning-toilets-was-first-port-of-call-for-quinn-at-qr/
“But as I’ve travelled around the world, I’ve discovered you can tell the tone of a country by the toilets.

“English motorway toilet; no one cleans it, no one cares about it, whoever was the last man in – ‘I didn’t f***ing do that’ – you’re embarrassed when you leave. French toilets are different. They’re very sociable, strangely so.

“German toilets, I like German toilets. They’re clean all the time. There’s this clamp thing that comes down. The toilet bowl is a funny shape. It’s kind of round, not oval. The seat around this clamp and it’s cleaning the rim. It’s 50c Euro. I said to my dad, ‘You’ve got to go in and see these toilets!’ Germans, I like the Germans.

“Dubai. What do you do with the hose? F*** me. I don’t know what to do with that. Japan! They’re the best toilets. F***ing awesome. The first time you’re in there it’s weird, but once you’re done… f*** me. The last thing you do when you’re at the airport is go to the toilet.

“In Australia and most countries you get this pond of water to aim for to help the system. In America, they give you a lake in the bowl. The water fills the thing. It’s strange. You think it’s blocked, but it’s not, it’s just the way it is.

“Then when you flush it, it’s like a spring reaction. Woosh! It’s gone to Mexico. Like when you go on an aeroplane. Same kind of thing. F***ing gone. You don’t get it back. If you drop a fish or a wedding ring, it’s gone. Not a chance.

“Anyway, New Zealand. Probably some of the most practical toilets in the world. Every cafe, every village, every town has got public toilets that are clean and well maintained and just very comfortable. Perfect. Probably what God would have designed. Practical, fit for purpose. Job done.

“Australia. Well. Some of the public toilets are alright and some of the newer ones are acceptable. Every cafe in New Zealand has got its own toilet. In Australia, they give you a key on a spade so every f***er knows you’re going to the toilet. It’s a walk of shame. ‘Yeah, I’m going to the toilet’. Then you go up and around the corner and you’ve got this big f***ing thing with a spoon on it. Really? In this day and age, we shouldn’t have to put up with that.

so James Franco is apparently a creepy sex predator now
71p5snekfh881.jpg

https://www.digitalspy.com/showbiz/a38618792/james-franco-accusers-respond-students-sex/

This pretty much sums it up: https://www.theprp.com/2022/02/15/n...-need-to-send-him-a-gift-basket-or-something/

Chris made some comments about the current state of Death Metal (vocalists in particular - which he knows something about) and the outpouring of predictable Barnes hate began. This no-name guy in the article was one of the vocalists on the podcast that drew Barnes's ire and he had pretty much the most insufferable, self-righteous response possible that attacked Barnes's opinions on vaccines/mandates, etc. and basically tried to cancel his place in the scene on ideological grounds instead of criticizing him on musical grounds (for which there is much fodder).

posting this here too..

Saw Nile Incantation Sanguisugabogg and IAM lastnight
IAM was boring as fuck!
Sang was ok. I guess a step above meh
Incantation was pretty fucking sweet
Nile blew me away

Karl Sanders was talking to a guy in the front row saying he looks kinda like his buddy Frank Darin (my name on Facebook)
He's like, "my buddy Frank Darin designed our new poster that's on sale over there" *points to their merch*
My friend and I were like, I'm right here, right here!!
then Karl's like, wait, did I just hear that Frank is here tonight? and we keep yelling.
Karl spots me and the crowd parts and a light is on me.
Karl's like, "that motherfucker right there, that's the guy who designed our new poster. Everyone throw up your horns for Frank!"

posting this here too..

IAM was boring as fuck!
Nile blew me away

Karl Sanders was talking to a guy in the front row saying he looks kinda like his buddy Frank Darin (my name on Facebook)
He's like, "my buddy Frank Darin designed our new poster that's on sale over there" *points to their merch*
then Karl's like, wait, did I just hear that Frank is here tonight? and we keep yelling.
Karl's like, "that motherfucker right there, that's the guy who designed our new poster. Everyone throw up your horns for Frank!"

That's awesome! Have a link or picture of it?

posting this here too..

IAM was boring as fuck!
Nile blew me away

That's awesome! How'd you get involved in the poster deal?

I'd send pics. But UM is being fucking stupid with uploading.

During quarantine, Karl was asking fans to send pics of their Nile collection.
I ended up sending mine and he noticed the poster I had made at my old job the print shop.
He thought it was cool as hell. And he wanted the files, so I sent it to him.
About a month ago I was commenting on his guitar and he mentioned how cool the new flags are, and that I'd be stoked to see them.
I walk into the venue and see my design (which I had a girl at work put together lol)

No, he was not growling :lol:

@DarkGift @Bloopy

i wanna be able to say that i understand the whole "respect for the dead" thing...
but...
...am i the only one waiting for the winner of a Chadwick-Boseman-look-alike-contest to play T'Challa??