The (Un)official write anything you want page

When I went to Canada and they'd ask where I was from I knew I was supposed to say Canada but couldn't so I told them America and boy did I ever get the royal welcome after that.

Seriously, I did. Canadians are incredibly nice people and apparently very excited to meet Americans.

that girl who reached out after 20 years (yes, we are still talking bcuz Dead Can Dance, and she sentds me wine) said that if I ever go to Europe (especially England), to say Im Canadian.

I disagree. In fact I think just for the avoidance of any doubt, you should come dressed like this:

american-flag-fits-carl-weathers.jpg

According to our ex president, we prefer Norway

But our current one prefers China.

I say we get it over with and just take Mexico. They all come up here illegally anyway. Mught as well have them bring burritos, senoritas and drugs

awM81yW_460swp.webp

I guess the lead time for pressing vinyl is now 6-9 months globally. Apparently there's over 500 million units which have been ordered (or were ordered) so far for 2021, and the global capacity for manufacturing is around 200 million. Crazy stuff.

Reactions: Krilons Resa
I guess the lead time for pressing vinyl is now 6-9 months globally. Apparently there's over 500 million units which have been ordered (or were ordered) so far for 2021, and the global capacity for manufacturing is around 200 million. Crazy stuff.
further delays on the album then?

Sabaton just announced a tour, apparently they are now playing arenas and charging approx $70 a ticket. When did that happen.

...and what happens when ye say youre an American? Get the cold shoulder? Ooooooooh scary.

Just say youre a Syrian refugee and grunt/shrug at any question posed. You'll be knee deep in British meat pie before Afternoon tea. If they dont throw themselves atcha, just take em against their will like an Aleppo freedom fighter. The need gives you the right.

Reactions: SonOfNun
Weird story. I’ve never heard of that but it’s funny she did that in front of that mural. People are so goddam uptight and serious and *outraged* about absolutely everything.
That part about her boyfriend getting mad she wouldn’t get off the phone is funny too.

I guess she wasn’t shomer shabbosh

On Reddit today Been Looking at "bigassaltgirls"

Just now Saw pic labeled "the shadow girl u see in ur meth induced psychosis" :rofl:

I googled her posthumously and was unable to Clop to the Deceased. Ittie bitties with a catcher's glove Estonian esque twat that even George wouldnt bother losing his breath over.
Uugghh
Boobs too small
pussy looks ugly
the dicks going into her seem to be as thick as my forearm