The (Un)official write anything you want page

I once used a carpet cleaner it was BAD to the ASS

I'm going to be renting one of those "Rug Doctor" steam cleaners from OSH in the next few weeks. My carpet looks like Rihanna's hair in the palms of Chris Brown. The dust mites are riding dune buggies for fuck sakes.

It's either that or have it professionally done, but I'm holding off on that. My Gobbedly Gooker landlord has been talking about putting in wood for the past two years, but I don't need a rent hike, nor do I need to speak to her Connie Chung turkey necking self. Bleh

I made a gigantic fucking egg scramble with six range free eggs, six sliced of thick uncured apple smoked bacon, red peppers, onions. A shit ton of garlic... This should be illegal it's so good

I tell ya, I am having one helluva time ripping my entire cd collection which is making me revisit my entire metal collection and others. Why do I search out so much new shit when I have a tremendous wealth of AMAZING music sitting right at arm's length?!

Just got back from a week in a real actual recording studio. Pretty exhausting experience (sitting on a stool and playing the same riffs over and over again for like 12 hours/day). I don't usually get to play out of a $10,000 tube amp setup featuring an original Sunn Model T, so that was very cool. We recorded all of the drums, bass, and distorted guitars in 3 days. Just need to finish the vocals and clean guitars at home, and then we have an album. It sounds fucking huge so far, I'm really excited. Having recorded everything by myself for like 15 years, hiring another guy to press the buttons and set up your gear is an extreme luxury (especially when he is responsible for some of your favorite albums from the last decade).

Who did the producing/engineering? And when is dat album gonna drop?!

I love the recording process, but it makes me nervous as fuck. Live in front of a crowd that energizes me but sitting on that g-d damned stool gives me the willies. So for the last album I did I just pretended it was a live show, I stood up the whole time and slammed shit as hard as I could with my flailing right hand. Solid outcome, would do again.

Reactions: dorian gray
It's hard to say when it's going to be released. All of the artwork is done, but there will be some guest spots which may slow things down. Personally I think it should be totally ready by the end of Summer, but you know how that goes...

Also, we don't have a label lined up for this one. I'm torn between sending out some promos and waiting for a label to (hopefully) release it, or making a self-released run of 100 LPs with download codes so we can get it out ASAP. That will be decided later. We are working with Spenser Morris, who you may not recognize unless you listen to a lot of Saor and/or Panopticon. He's really, really good.

I was extremely nervous going into the studio but I still got some decent takes when we started. The original idea was to record the basic rhythm guitars live along with the bass and drums, but I'm not built for that shit. Ultimately the drums and bass are almost totally live, so it still has that really genuine feel. We'll see!

Reactions: Krilons Resa
today i got chickens

here they are

Jjtq158.jpg

so if y'all wanna buy some eggs lmk

today i got chickens

Yes, please send Swedish eggs. Thats awesome though. I haven't had the opportunity to set up a coop since we usually rent/move every two years. We are planning to buy a house when this lease expires, and that will be one of my first projects. Enjoy!

they are kind of a mixed breed, but mostly bjurholmshöna, which is from around these parts and also sweden's most northernly "lantras" (id est a very old countryside breed from before industrial farming was a thing). a smallish, hardy and very friendly breed that can withstand our harsh climate

https://sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bjurholmshöna

i'm afraid they're so rare and kult that the wikipedia page only exists in swedish

Reactions: dorian gray