The (Un)official write anything you want page

... but i love love LOVE tabasco habanero

I remember not being that fond of it a couple years ago when I tried it. I read your post and decided to give it another go and now I have been HOOKED on it for the past couple weeks. I've already gone through 3 bottles. I remember it being more black peppery and tasting puky but dayumit if they didn't tweak the recipe, I was dead wrong.

I remember not being that fond of it a couple years ago when I tried it. I read your post and decided to give it another go and now I have been HOOKED on it for the past couple weeks. I've already gone through 3 bottles. I remember it being more black peppery and tasting puky but dayumit if they didn't tweak the recipe, I was dead wrong.

yeah, it's very very nice

the heat is just right, it's not ridiculous but it packs enough of a punch to be a proper "hot" sauce

and it goes well with just about anything (but particularly eggs and things with fruit)

i like the tabasco company because they manage to be the rarest thing: a low-bullshit multinational food corporation who makes a good product with no crap in it and does it well and that's pretty much it

I don't like regular Tomacco sauce but I'll give the habanero a shot.

I do remember quite enjoying their green sauce many years ago.

My big city sauce has been Cholula chipotle for quite some time.

7557_519426158105293_709268874_n.jpg

Tonight I'm mending the 'puters doing backups and making mp3 discs of Swans for both Mazdas. So since jerking off only takes 3 minutes, I also read through a bunch of old RC threads.

Things I had forgotten: that one Scottish chick Emily who used to hit on me and I eventually suspected was actually Jerry (but I still tried to get her photo anyhow), how much I used to bitch and fucking moan about my old band Three Sheets to the Wind, and finally that Trylakos probably should've been knighted back in the day.

There really is a god damn history to this place.

Ear is still ringing, but not as loudly today. I suppose that's a good sign. I blame the shitty opening band and their overly shrill shittiness.

I actually had the same problem after seeing Neil Young about 10 years ago (at one of his feedback-laced performances, in which I was standing RIGHT NEXT to an amp about as tall as the dude from My Giant--go figure). The ear is pretty much like any other muscle. Sometimes you pull it or something, and it takes a few days to repair itself.

I also had something weird happen to me back in the summer of '04 when one of my ears literally stopped working overnight. I thought it was because I was listening to too much death metal at top volume in my car. Turns out it was caused by a glob of earwax about the size of a full-grown human thumb. THAT one took about a week to heal. The ENT doc prescribed me steroids. That's part of the reason I'm so jacked up these days.

Just wait until you can't headbang anymore without getting a sore neck.

My neck has always been too puny for headbanging. :(

Welp, glad I'm not the only one who has experienced this. I've never had ringing last more than one day after a concert. Earplugs will be a must from now on!