The (Un)official write anything you want page

I guess the Jews wouldn’t like Castlevania since its a game that involves heroic and noble deeds on behalf of the main character and not acquirement of power and treasures .
I think grand theft auto is the way to go for Jews, there they can kill people and commit crimes (not that they don’t do that in real life too).
Again. I do not understand the youth of today.

Last night I realized how amazing Det Som Engang Var truly is, and I must say that I enjoy the fact that my copy came from South America. Can I still call it black metal, or is that now verboten?

hello will someone in america please buy me one of each of these and send me tia

cs_hp_gallon_famoflav_4.jpg

no i have not

i have tried quite a few different hot sauces and yeah bog-standard tabasco is pretty mediocre but i love love LOVE tabasco habanero

I'm tired of dealing with fuckniggas at work so I'm about to start a hedge fund. Anyone with means should jump on this opportunity

Looking on Craig's List for band opportunities. I haven't had to do this in years but all the musicians I currently know are busy or otherwise whatever. Waiting on a project to start up but the one dude still lives in New Jersey so it could be awhile.

Apparently sounding just like Meshuggah is all the rage now? Jebus.

Shades are drawn
No one out can see
What I've done
What's become of me
Here I stand
Above all that's been true
How I love
How I love to KILL YOU!!!

That's what I feel like after not being in a band for 6 months. :guh:

Shades are drawn
No one out can see
What I've done
What's become of me
Here I stand
Above all that's been true
How I love
How I love to KILL YOU!!!

That's what I feel like after not being in a band for 6 months. :guh:

Dead Skin Mask? or is it 213?

^That's how you know you've truly made it

I can't stop laughing at this shit:

What Doomcifer's probably been listening to lately

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, yes you should. Just listen to the whole of "and hell will follow me" with your eyes closed in the dark i.e. the way every new doom album should be listened to. If that doesn't do it, get drunk and try again.