The (Unofficial) write anything you want page - part 2

well, that was certainly random
it's just that
with Boseman dead, and them doing the whole "respect for the dead" thing of not re-casting T'challa
then we now have no black characters in the MCU after this whole "Wakanda forever" movie that obviously takes place "during the blip"

they're talking about a black dude playing Blade in the MCU,
NOW

but the refusal to re-cast T'Challa draws attention to the fact that really Blade could have been in the MCU the whole fucking time
he's eventually gonna have to say the phrase so why couldn't they have just done that in the beginning??

they could have just shown Blade standing on the ground looking up at Iron-man flying above and saying
"If it doesn't involve vampires, it's not my problem"
he says the phrase a bunch of times in the comics, he says it when Blade apaers in the 1990's Spiderman cartoon
and IIRC i think even Wesley Snipes says it somewhere in the Blade trilogy
so why could they have not just had him say it in the MCU right when Disney acquired the movie rights to Blade??

also
Luke Cage not on the big screen??

come on
refusing to re-cast T'Challa
and
NOT having Blade instantly join the MCU when they first acquired the ability to do so
and
Luke Cage not being able to get onto the big screen??

all these together makes it pretty clear that studio execs are being racist
it's like they're making movies for white-supremacists to watch instead of making plots that make sense

Watched the new Batman movie the other day, it was good, but could've been better. Great visuals though.
i personally haven't seen it yet so could you list parts you thought needed improvement
you know
so the people who thought it was the "gr8tist moovie evar" will shut-the-fuck -up

It was unnecessarily long, for one. It's not fresh in my mind anymore, so can't really provide any detailed points though.
Zoe freaking Kravitz playing Selena Kyle
seriously though
am i the only straight male that has BDSM wet dreams about Michelle Pfeiffer's catwoman??

Twitter is weird
to me it just kinda looks like you're just sending text-messages but sending them out to the world instead of just, you know, your friends

I finally got to see my dudes in Obituary a couple nights ago. Place was packed. The set ruled and they played the new song "The Wrong Time" which is killer. I met the Tardy bros, Trevor Peres, and Terry Butler after the show and got a bunch of stuff signed. Awesome experience.

Obituary (Albuquerque 2022) 6.jpg
Items signed at the Obituary show1.jpg
Someone else at the show recorded the new song:

Like sand through the hourglass...

H3d5uK2.png