The (Un)official write anything you want page

Did both within the 1st couple of days.

I was thinking about the no shave november, but I start looking like grizzly adams. Hell, I even shaved my nether regions.

@Krilons Resa
i got meth-twacked last night and i still haven't slept yet
so if the shit i post in the next few hours looks different than normal
it's because i think i'm maybe still just-a-little-bit meth-high right now

:lol::lol::lol:

I thought this turd was just a sexual deviant who shouldnt be within 300 yards of a grammar school, library, Little League Field, etc. While that is absolutely abhorrent, from what I gathered from UM ephors is that his record of deviancy was expunged . What a great way of seizing the reins of this mulligan and grabbing the bull by it's Puma covered balls.

Reactions: Blurry_Dreams
that girl who reached out after 20 years (yes, we are still talking bcuz Dead Can Dance, and she sentds me wine) said that if I ever go to Europe (especially England), to say Im Canadian.

Now if I go to Thailand or Japan or some shit, Im as American as they come.

Reactions: Krilons Resa
that girl who reached out after 20 years (yes, we are still talking bcuz Dead Can Dance, and she sentds me wine) said that if I ever go to Europe (especially England), to say Im Canadian.
"oh interesting, what part of canada is that where they speak with a texas accent?"

we're not stupid ya know

well we are, but mostly because we've been exposed to a lot of american pop culture, which incidentally is also why we won't buy that a texan is from canada

"oh interesting, what part of canada is that where they speak with a texas accent?"

we're not stupid ya know

well we are, but mostly because we've been exposed to a lot of american pop culture, which incidentally is also why we won't buy that a texan is from canada

I'll just put "eh?" at the end of the sentence and eat a lot of ham

Last edited: