The (Un)official write anything you want page

ahahaha ... ok, master

yes, she was hot ... and 13 years my junior ... never felt like such a perv, although I should not have

haha... this is from the intro chapter for AAA... but this made me :lol: buddy got owned:

Now suppose that the administrator does not trust one of the users. This user has the username ‘baduser’. As a security precaution, the administrator wants to allow baduser to perform only FTP, but not HTTP or Telnet, to the outside network. This means that the administrator must enable authorization services in order to control what users can do, in addition to authenticating services that verify who the users are.

Once authorization is added to the PIX, it first sends the untrusted user’s username and password to the AAA server. The PIX Security Appliance then sends an authorization request to the AAA server, telling the AAA server what command baduser is trying to do. If the AAA server is set up properly, baduser is allowed to perform FTP but is not allowed to perform HTTP or Telnet.

"baduser"

cb20060403a.gif

cb20060403b.jpg

yesterday i was walking up to this lil mexican check cashing place and this guy pulls up next to me in his company truck and starts introducing himself to me, making sure to point out that he works out. wtf gay. anyway he said "well hey i work over there at o'reilly auto parts" and i wanted to say "O RLY?"

*shrug*