The (Un)official write anything you want page

lurch70 said:
777.jpg

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHQ!!!!!!!!!!!shwsswse1w3121 :lol: !!!@23232

cthulufhtagn said:
i really have to get blood in our wells...13 bucks from moribund cult...

augh $15.50 with shipping, i can't do that, not blind :erk:
it must be cheaper somewhere

I'm sure TER or Redstream will get it back in stock soon though I bet you won't be saving much by getting it from one of those. But hell, just buy it blind man you will not regret it and it's well worth that price.

today I was walking to Wal*Mart with friends and I saw what I thought was a person in a gorilla suit sitting in a chair outside the store. So I started to laugh and got my friend to look at the "gorilla suit person, and they were all like "thats a black person".

So I have discovered that maybe I should go get my glasses that I was supposed to get 3 years ago

Trylakos said:
today I was walking to Wal*Mart with friends and I saw what I thought was a person in a gorilla suit sitting in a chair outside the store. So I started to laugh and got my friend to look at the "gorilla suit person, and they were all like "thats a black person".

So I have discovered that maybe I should go get my glasses that I was supposed to get 3 years ago

:lol: !

Trylakos said:

:lol:

Trylakos said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: wow dude talk about your faux pas

@thanatopsis: i prolly will just buy it, i don't think it's really possible to get it cheaper...it's proving to be an elusive find unfortunately

Trylakos said:

hahahha this fucking rules.

I love my Moogerfooger so much I'm considering getting another:

MF-103_Right(100dpi).jpg

They are total indulgence pedals because they're expensive as fuck and do way more than you'd ever need, but that means you never go "man, I should've bought _______ instead" when yer Boss is pissing you off. Definitely worth it.

NADatar said:
hahahha this fucking rules.

I love my Moogerfooger so much I'm considering getting another:

MF-103_Right(100dpi).jpg

They are total indulgence pedals because they're expensive as fuck and do way more than you'd ever need, but that means you never go "man, I should've bought _______ instead" when yer Boss is pissing you off. Definitely worth it.
moogerfooger's are badass!:headbang:

random things to say:
Newfoundland%20Map.gif
'
my town is Labrador City, I hate living in the middle of nowhere and not having access to other areas...

AND HE TRUTH BEHIND DAVID GOLD

David Gold is the captain of the USS Da Vinci. He is a Jewish man who is apparently at least sixty or seventy years old. He is married to rabbi Rachel Gilman and together they have many children and grandchildren. The family hails from the Bronx in New York City. One of his granddaughters is married to a Klingon named Khor.

meanwhile i'm almost 20 and had to convince a bartender to let me stay and watch my friend's band play in a bar, after i almost got booted...i wasn't even drinking! :yell: