The Video Game Thread

ETG is on rock band thought it was only Thrasher n i need to get a new copy of Rock Band 2 as ive found out its from the states n wont play my DLC

That sucks ass man. I was wondering why we couldnt play thrasher the other day.
You know you can import the songs from rockband so you can play them on rockband 2, you just need to download a key from the playstation store, it costs like 2 quid. I was wondering why we couldnt play thrasher the other day.

I think Journeyman meant Thrasher. And so did I.

All the DLC from Rock band 1 goes straight over, you only have to buy the key to get the regular songs on RB1 to 2.

Indeed, I learnt that the hard way. I imported the American copy of RB almost a year before it came out, couldn't download songs through the American shop, couldn't buy them through the game's shop and when it finally came out officially here I spent like £10 on DLC and it didn't work! :lol:

I got my mum to buy a UK copy from Woolworths (When I worked there) and I took it back saying it didn't work. Trick was I swapped the discs round. :D

I only just managed to swing them to do it, said "Yeah it's broken... and my mum already got me ages ago... so I don't want it"

Indeed, I learnt that the hard way. I imported the American copy of RB almost a year before it came out, couldn't download songs through the American shop, couldn't buy them through the game's shop and when it finally came out officially here I spent like £10 on DLC and it didn't work! :lol:

I got my mum to buy a UK copy from Woolworths (When I worked there) and I took it back saying it didn't work. Trick was I swapped the discs round. :D

this is an excellent idea, i may have to give this a go

Accepted, it's booting up now. I've only got my guitar, cba with drums. Got a lot of DLC?

I got a few albums, the earache thrash pack, the roadrunner pack. To accept the invite you have to go to the Extras Menu and then go to Check Invites.