The Vinyl/Collector's Thread

I have decent equipment. It is nothing mind blowing.

Rega P1 turntable
Technis Sl-7 turntable from 1982

Onkyo 5.1 receiver
Superscope by Marantz receiver from the 70s

Art preamp

Marantz speakers from the 70s
Polk surround speakers

Anyone know any Black Friday online vinyl sales?

I'm looking but so far I can only help if you like Pathology, Jungle Rot, or Between the buried and me. :lol:

Sales currently at
Nuclear blast
20 buck spin
Allthatisheavy
Victory records

Looking for more.

Edit:
Dark descent
Cmdistro

Woo just grabbed a sexy mastodon vinyl from relapse.
Fuck cmdistro. Am I seriously supposed to believe it will cost $34 to ship me 4 records within the United States? Jesus fucking Christ.

NB has had those vinyls at that price for a while now, except they sold out of the $9 Pinnacle of Bedlam vinyl and added the Wintersun albums a few days ago.... sucks, i thought they'd have a bunch of shit on sale.

edit: That Witchcraft album looks pretty fucking sweet, especially the jacket.

1000x1000.jpg

I thought about getting that witchcraft album but I already have it on brown/yellow splatter. Honestly it looks better than my version but I already shelled out over thirty bucks for the one I had.

Here's what I ended up with

Mastodon - Leviathan on sunburst vinyl
Iron Reagan - worse than dead on blue vinyl (I suggest you check this out if you haven't, tnb)
Between the buried and me - the silent circus green marble DLP
Between the buried and me - Alaska pink DLP
Pathology - Legacy of the ancients blue vinyl (100 only)

Kind of underwhelming but they were all dirt cheap

My copy of covenant is grey marbled clear. I've also got that nocturnus album incoming, oh yea and Swansong on pink vinyl. :lol:

Any fans of weapon here? I'm not sure how many they have but ajna has the ultra rare relapse clear version of their final album for $15.

Just ordered this. Expensive, but worth it.

d8705af650.jpg

Behemoth - The Satanist.

The Satanist - Collectors Bundle

Comes with:
Black 10" Boxset (with Gold Hot Foil & UV Gloss Lamination)
+ CD/DVD Digibook in Silver Mirror Slipcase (44 Page Booklet)
+ Supersize Posterflag (approx 3 Feet x 5 Feet)
+ Black Wooden Inverted Rosary Cross
+ Metal Pin
+ Black Communion Waffles in Black Envelope

+ White Double LP
+ Double Gatefold Jacket
+ 24-Page LP-Sized Book

Latest records

Utumno- Across the Horizon
Soundgarden- Badmotorfinger
Watain- the Wild Hunt
Thy Catafalque- Renegteg
Kauan- Pirut

Still waiting on that Morbid Angel- Covenant and Entombed- Clandestine

Then behemoth boxset is cool but its retardedly expensive. Metal blade wanting 40.99 + shipping for a double vinyl alone is horse shit.

Then behemoth boxset is cool but its retardedly expensive. Metal blade wanting 40.99 + shipping for a double vinyl alone is horse shit.

Agreed. I came upon that this past week and couldn't believe the price for just the LP. Then I realized it came with a vinyl sized 26 page booklet. Which is cool, but I'd rather not have the booklet and just the album for a normal LP price.

That Behemoth album/package is such a fucking rip off... just the LP alone would cost me over $80 to ship to Australia - for ONE record. It's just greed - really disappointing - i will not be supporting them.

Came in the post this weekend;

Untitled-1_zps39b44911.jpg

Untitled-2_zps2f528f02.jpg

Reactions: TechnicalBarbarity
To be fair,avigrus, it's metal blade, not behemoth, to blame for that horseshit. The more I see, the more i think he's one of the biggest assholes in American metal labels.

^ Yeah, figured as much. Fuck Metal Blade in that case.

So many distros manage to put out quality stuff at a reasonable price, then these guys have to charge an exorbitant price for a record - i'm only paying that much if the fucking record is encrusted with diamonds.