The Vinyl/Collector's Thread

Hey American dudes, HHR has Clandestine's FDR vinyl in 5 different variations, including two colors you can only get from distributors (yellow and orange splattered with black, my choice)

21ak8ky.jpg

So in big label's latest attempt to screw us on vinyl, nuclear blast is price gouging Slayer reissue preorders.

$25.99+shipping for the clear versions and $39.99 for the nuclear blast green. These are single, 180 gram lps. I'm not even seeing they're gatefold. Earache and nuclear blast fucking suck. At least HHR gets earaches reissues. I always buy from them instead.

Finally got a copy of Judgement of the Dead on vinyl. It's the pinnacle if nwobhm in my opinion and the wax is fucking sexy.

So cmdistro has some pretty cheap cool stuff on sale right now.

Samael - Blood Ritual marbled black and white vinyl, numbered in blood/666
Samael - Ceremony of Opposites marbled black and red vinyl, numbered in blood/666
Krisiun - Black Force Domain - clear or red

These are $10-11 each, but aren't truly a good deal unless you buy $50 to get free shipping.

Vacation vinyl is selling the sunn and ulver split tomorrow via their online shop.

I missed the preorders so I'm jumping on this, don't wanna miss it again.

Thanks for the heads-up about the Adramelech. I got the email from Xtreem but it went into trash folder.

My recent orders include:
Entombed- Wolverine Blues
Mordicus- Dances from Left
two mystery LPs from Blood Music
Adramelech- Psychostasia

local FYE went out of business and I picked up a couple of things
Pelican and Deicide's newest records.

I really want to pick up the newest Katatonia Dance of December souls reissue and the new Behemoth album but haven't yet.

Thanks for the head up Krow.

I've been saving my money for my new vinyl setup, so as much as I'd love to order every SINGLE one of those those records (especially fucking Maniaxe), I gotta pass for the moment. :(

The price is right too man, $13.00 a piece is fucking SOLID...I don't know anything about these guys, they a us distributor or label? I can't tell too much out on my phone...

Thanks for the head up Krow.

I've been saving my money for my new vinyl setup, so as much as I'd love to order every SINGLE one of those those records (especially fucking Maniaxe), I gotta pass for the moment. :(

The price is right too man, $13.00 a piece is fucking SOLID...I don't know anything about these guys, they a us distributor or label? I can't tell too much out on my phone...

Tankcrimes is a US label out in California I think. He specializes in vinyl and metal and punk (think hardcore and grindcore) and hybrids of them.

I've been buying stuff off him since transmission zero came out on die hard and his releases always look great and the guy is cool as fuck.