The Wacken DVD

Says who? nobody has shit taste. Music is different for everybody. Get over it and quit bringing drama with you.

Mr "I'm more gothic than you'll ever be and I dye my hair BLACK!"

yea goth is pretty juvinile, reminds me of all the kids i went to highschool with who always talked about how incredible tim burton was all the time
but we all have our own opinions, im sure we all have different tastes and different things we find shitty about other peoples music

yea goth is pretty juvinile, reminds me of all the kids i went to highschool with who always talked about how incredible tim burton was all the time
but we all have our own opinions, im sure we all have different tastes and different things we find shitty about other peoples music

Pretty much. I like Bloodbath and not Opeth or Katatonia. I'm the opposite from alot of people on this thread which shouldn't really matter I don't think. Disagree yeah, but don't bash.

We should be forming together and planning an attack against the rap and pop industries.

Haha, yeah sometimes. But for the most part it's fine. Wouldn't be half as bad if we werent all waiting around. Then people wouldn't notice my different views so much.

Twat? How original. For not being a goth you sure are getting quite excited over thin air.

Anyways, I'm glad you dislike them and I'm happy for you that the statement in your Signature is sarcastic. Moving on now?

Looks like things are moving along for the dvd, taken from the opeth website.

" Also, the now legendary Wacken 2005 appearance DVD will come out in a near future through Peaceville records."