The Wacken DVD

yeah
two bloodbath releases to wait for

does anyone know when is the EP coming out, has it been recorded already?

Its recorded and done, it was only the cover art left i think.
No releasedate yet but there was some rumour going around, dont remebmer what it said though, end of mars or something? Read "the big topic". :)

Right, but he was for that recording. Figured they'd give credit where it's due instead of ignoring the fact in the ad.

I just thought it was funny though being worded that way.

What happened to your post Qth? Now it looks like I am answering nobody, haha.

bloodbathhj4.jpg

Sweeeeeeeet :p man im missing all the news ^^

So is it gonna be a cd/dvd combo like the katatonias' recent live release? looks like it.

I hate live albums, and that is why I never bought Live Consternation.

Too bad...too fucking bad!

Live albums are awesome if they are done right, which I'm sure this one will be. Hypocrisy - Destroys Wacken is the epitome of how a live album should sound.

I will one day get Live Consternation, but I wish that they would have released the CD and DVD seperately. I really never get the desire to just listen to a live album, I want to watch the concert instead.

Exactly what I think. I really am unable to sit down and listen to a live album. I want to see them playing the instruments, and see them doing the vocals. Live albums have just never been something that I enjoy.

The thing is that the live feeling usually goes lost on cd. With a dvd it comes so much more alive. I guess its time for the mandatory list of good and bad dvds now :lol: My favourite of 'em all both on cd and dvd has to be Death - Live In L.A. It's so raw yet so perfect. Iced Earth - Alive In Athens is also major pwnage

I dont like live cds either.
Sepultura - Under Siege (Chaos DVD) live in Barcelona '91 is the best live DVD I have seen.
Rebirth of Dissection and "Opeth - Lamentations" is also incredibly good.