The Wacken DVD

Well, actually I thought I might have missed something there, because Opeth (link with Bloodbath) are on Roadrunner and so are Porcupine Tree and they will release their latest EP through Peaceville. Roadrunner bands releasing stuff through Peaceville, you almost would think Peaceville is a division of Roadrunner :)

Well I was kinda aiming at that...I actually thought this was gonna come out through Roadrunner...I really hope not though...I'm thinking Peaceville since the dvd is coming out through there.

Either way, Katatonia is signed to Peaceville, so it kinda makes sense that they would release it.

we have been waiting so long we have lost all sane thoughts.
I don't look for any DVD to come out. That is just the way this band has produced in the past and I am going with what works in the past.

Roadrunner are such twats
refused to release the DVD yet let Axe and Mikael play in a peaceville band.
I really hope the nuclear blast thing is no joke.I guess we'll know once the new site is up.
off course back then BB belonged to Black Mark

bloodbathhj4.jpg

sorry my mistake...Century Media indeed
my mind is elsewhere.
off course it should be on Century media but who the hell knows
it makes perfect sense that it will be released under Peaceville because judging from peaceville buying all the old katatonia catalogue and the diabolical masquerade from avantgarde so they'll buy the bloodbath rights from century and rights for the dvd from RR or they'll make some sort of agreement and split the profits with RR.

*posted before I saw the peaceville flyer