The Wacken DVD

I just find the band boring overall, I've seen them a few times live, listened to the last couple albums and it did not do anything for me.

well most people either love them or hate them, theres no real middle ground, but i know what its like to just not have it do anything, i can think of a few bands that peopel think are great that i just plain hate

I'm glad you enjoy kitty-scratch vocals and Roland-Cube amps in your music. Your opinion doesn't matter the least bit, infact, 5 minutes from now I'm going to forget you're even on this forum until your next post.
Here's some of your own 'logic' back at you. If you don't like Behemoth you must be a flaming-homo, because I said so.

Please try again. Funny guy.

You're funnier :) Anyways...I'll take the so-called "kitty scratch" vocals over Nergal's over excessive blending bullshit.

And you won't forget me. I love you and deep down you love me.

Actually I don't know how anyone can hate Repugnant...if you like old school Swedish Death in the slightest you would be all over Epitome Of Darkness. Oh well, your loss.

And the only real Behemoth stuff I like is the Black Metal period...so yes there is a middle ground :) Though a lot of the newer metal fans don't bother going before Pandemonic Incantations...what a shame.

Well I'm not going to lie, I don't really like many Old-School DM bands. Bloodbath is one of the only bands that hits the spot for me. Bla bla bla it's historic to like the bands who "mastered"/"created" it all but oh well, doesn't matter to me. I'm way too picky too listen to a band because everyone tells me too.

I very much dislike Opeth, Entombed, Autopsy, Immolation, Hypocrisy, Evocation etc etc. But it doesn't change how devoted I am to Bloodbath :)

I like all Behemoth's music after the 'tr00' Black Metal stage. And yeah you're right, I love you.

Well I guess that's that then...well at least we can agree on we don't listen to rap and enjoy a nice chicken burrito every once in a while...

*then he reads you don't even like Immolation!!!!

ARGH!!!!1111843%#^$%&$%&$&$&$#^$@^

:)

hahahaha i love behemoths old black metal stuff, from the pagan vastlands is amazing, grom i too to a lesser extent, but i love their new stuff too, its almost two different bands
im in the same boat as emeticgore, i dont listen to old school death metal much, i got into bloodbath cause i love opeth and mikael (obviously) does vocals, but i love peters work too, but im not a big fan of say morbid angel or anything of the like, i just cant get into it, although i downloaded entombed, left hand path(from obvious good reviews), amazing, simply amazing

hahahaha i love behemoths old black metal stuff, from the pagan vastlands is amazing, grom i too to a lesser extent, but i love their new stuff too, its almost two different bands
im in the same boat as emeticgore, i dont listen to old school death metal much, i got into bloodbath cause i love opeth and mikael (obviously) does vocals, but i love peters work too, but im not a big fan of say morbid angel or anything of the like, i just cant get into it, although i downloaded entombed, left hand path(from obvious good reviews), amazing, simply amazing

Then your into old school death metal ;)

Well I'm not going to lie, I don't really like many Old-School DM bands. Bloodbath is one of the only bands that hits the spot for me. Bla bla bla it's historic to like the bands who "mastered"/"created" it all but oh well, doesn't matter to me. I'm way too picky too listen to a band because everyone tells me too.

I very much dislike Opeth, Entombed, Autopsy, Immolation, Hypocrisy, Evocation etc etc. But it doesn't change how devoted I am to Bloodbath :)

I like all Behemoth's music after the 'tr00' Black Metal stage. And yeah you're right, I love you.

Of course... Of ALL PEOPLE, EmoticWhore just had to be the one with a total shit taste.