The Wacken DVD

I dont like live cds either.
Sepultura - Under Siege (Chaos DVD) live in Barcelona '91 is the best live DVD I have seen.
Rebirth of Dissection and "Opeth - Lamentations" is also incredibly good.

Funny how I was at the Dissection gig and never seen the dvd. It was a pretty disappointing night for me though so I dont think I'd see myself in the crowd.

Woop, about time the DVD came out. God, I'm almost orgasming just thinking about it. Akerfeldt and Swano, who are my numbers 1 and 2 favourite growlers ever :)

I think with this Live CD it'll be different. For one, the mixing on it is really good ( judging from the minute footage that's been seen on YouTube), second, you've got MIKAEL doing NMF! What can go wrong? I was really happy that there would be a cd cuz now I can forget Peter was ever a part of the band (lol, jk, lol)

I just reread the Wacken blog and found this little closing sentence ironic:

"I still have a smile on my face thinking back on the Wacken Bloodbath - the first and last gig (with Mike)."

Oh, and now I understand where Sodomizer comes from! He was the Tech!

1. Intro
2. Cancer Of The Soul/So You Die
3. Soul Evisceration
4. Ways To The Grave
5. Omnious Bloodvomit
6. Like Fire
7. Bastard Son of God
8. Breeding Death
9. Outnumbering the Day
10. Brave New Hell
11. Furnace Funeral
Encore:
12. Eaten

1. Intro
2. Cancer Of The Soul/So You Die
3. Soul Evisceration
4. Ways To The Grave
5. Omnious Bloodvomit
6. Like Fire
7. Bastard Son of God
8. Breeding Death
9. Outnumbering the Day
10. Brave New Hell
11. Furnace Funeral
Encore:
12. Eaten

:OMG: It's a real shame they had to drop Cry My Name but what a set!!! I really can't wait for this... I'm just keeping my fingers crossed for Bloodbath at Wacken 2008 :headbang:

Yeah how could I forget that! I can imagine the crowd shouting along to bathe in blood... God that would have worked live!