The "What am i thinking on this pic" thread

Tut Ankh Amon

I See You Masturbate!
Sep 26, 2002
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
www.theweb.com.br
Okay, i'm bored and sleepy, and since i'll be off-town for the next couple of days, let's see how far this gets till i get back :lol:

This game basically consists of someone putting a pic and everyone else saying what it looks like the person in the pic is thinking.

Rules of engagement:

1-it's gotta be a face that could give millions of different interpretations
2-it's gotta be a pic of you and/or taken by you
3-anything goes :D

So i'll start it with a pic of me, looking like a horny bum who just saw a fine lady :p

eu_bum.jpg

^^ i see you....yeah you. i know youre the one who stole my hair. hardy har har. very funny, now give it back before i fuck you up rambo style with my plastic cutlery

^umm, well, since you're hiding behind the hood, I'll guess something like: "Damn, this is the worst hangover I've had so far. I guess I'd better try to keep low profile before I've phoned some friends and asked what happened last night."

Fenrir13 said:
^ :lol: :lol: ahh, those nights are great! I love when i found a phone number in my wallet where i didn't know where it came from...
[OFFTOPIC] I usually end up losing my cell phone, and the next morning when I realize it's lost again, I dial my own cell phone number on some other phone and suddenly it starts ringing like in the closet where I never look at, or in the toilet or under the sofa or in someone else's pocket.

I also have a nasty habbit to sleep wherever I can imagine when I'm totally drunk. Like under the kitchen table or in the sauna or at the local sawmill or in the middle of the road. :loco: :lol: [/OFFTOPIC]

^"*BURP!* Awww, I think I'm gonna puke on the keyboard any second now. I just hope my hair don't get in the way."