the "what are you currently listening to" thread

Avenged Sevenfold -- "Blinded In Chains"

Is Theocracy even popular in Japan? I'd be surprised if they were, since it's a very non-Christian country. Mostly Buddhist and Shinto, I believe.

Theocracy - The Victory Dance

Is there anything wrong with taking Wages Of Sin directly from the internet anyways? I mean if we already bought Mirror Of Souls, it doesn't exactly give us a fair chance.

I'll be honest, I already took it from youtube. I don't think they care that much anyways.

Theocracy - Absolution Day

Blind Guardian - A Twist in the Myth album (in this iPod world, am I the only one who listens to full albums anymore???)

Is Theocracy even popular in Japan?

Some stats from their myspace page might shed some light.

Top 10 home country locations of their 64,506 myspace friends:

US 46.36%
Germany 12.42%
Mexico 3.76%
Italy 3.51%
UK 3.18%
Brazil 2.79%
Spain 2.22%
Australia 2.13%
France 2.07%
Sweden 1.77%
at #19: Japan .79% (about 510 friends)

Top 10 home country locations of people who have visited their profile over the most recent available 30 day period:

US 67.05%
Germany 5%
Japan 2.94%
Sweden 2.05%
Italy 2.05%
France 2.05%
UK 1.76%
Austria 1.76%
Mexico 1.47%
Switerzland 1.17%

Currently listening to Amaseffer - Slaves for Life. Awesome Israeli Power/Prog metal 'concept album' effort covering the story of Moses and the slaves in Egypt.

Currently listening to Amaseffer - Slaves for Life. Awesome Israeli Power/Prog metal 'concept album' effort covering the story of Moses and the slaves in Egypt.

Theocrac- MoS the joke version. lol :headbang:

LORD HELP ME! My brother is torturing me with some Reggae version of pink Floyd (Pink floyd tribute) called Easy Star All-Stars. Here's a tip for you: STAY AWAY FROM THEM AND STICK TO PINK FLOYD!

just checked some of their stuff out on youtube, sounds pretty good, might get that album

Ew...reggae Floyd? That sounds almost as bad as the muzak I heard in the local Chinese buffet the other day...The Eagles' Hotel California done with a keyboard patch that I can only describe as 'music box'. They even tried to do the harmonic guitar solos in tinny, plunky music box...it was sheer torture! I actually went up to the front desk and asked if they could turn the music down or switch cd's.

---Prem

SeaStorm could you check Croatia's status, I want to know if I'm the only fan :p

Croatia does not appear in the Top 49 for friends (which is all myspace shows me). It cuts off at #49 with Uruguay at .09% (about 58 friends).

Croatia does not appear in the Top 33 for visitors (which is all myspace shows me).

You might be close to unique in your country!

Theocracy - Wages Of Sin

...I think I only remember to come to these forums when Theocracy starts playing

Rage Of Angels - S/T
Theocracy - Mirror Of Souls
and that Nordic compilation album which has one awesome song on it!

Fundy

Before going to sleep last night I was listening to some HARMONY! Good band!