the "what are you currently listening to" thread

Epica - Martyr of the the Free World

It's a difficult question to answer. There's nothing big that would be a deal-breaker, it's just that their music hasn't really grabbed me. I will say though that I found Design Your Universe enjoyable - certainly enough to listen to it again. Maybe it will grow on me over time.

Awesome song, awesome movie.

Oh yes! :headbang:

So, did you see in the description of the Even.... Awake and.... cover? 'My camera sucks.... dropped it....oh, and I was drunk....' LOL!

Awake and Alive - Skillet

The album SDoIT has always held a special place in my heart due to it's message. My past is sort of similar to many of the songs. Growing up as a kid with issues was hard but somehow it all went away! Kind of a mystery to DRs but a miracle to me! Just a lil fact ;).

P.S. don't take this as a sob story because God healed me! :)

Mehida - Celestial Tears

Man, their album, The Eminent Storm, is a big letdown for me. Their first album, Blood and Water, is a true work of art and one of my favorite albums ever. This one, on the other hand, is kind of a mess. I got the impression from what I'd read that it wouldn't be as good as Blood and Water, but I still expected better than this. I'll give it another chance since I paid good money for it, but so far, not so good.

OH MY GOD !!! Just listened to "Light of The World" on a WebRadio ! (this one : http://www.deadtoselfradio.com/)
It's just... Oh, can't say a world.... IT'S WAS SO EPIIIIIC !!
Great chorus, great solo, great breaks, great vocals, great melodies, GREAT SONG !!
Can't wait longer for the whole album !!!

JEALOUSY! I requested some more new Theocracy songs and I hope they make it onto the show for me to hear. Nailed is #1 requested song on there!!! YES!