The "what did you eat last night?" thread.

Mammoth said:
:lol: EXTENDAR has psychic abilities, found TWO beers in the bookshelf! One opened, one unopened, saved me a five meter trip!

*hails Finish genious brainial drunk forensic work!*
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Well, it was a long shot but seems it was an accurate one. =)

NP: Adam Sandler - Piece Of Shit Car

DaRkLady said:
I ate Faijuada Brasileira !! :p hmmm... for the 1st time
but i think the beans gave me an upset stomach

:erk:
You gotta be hardcore to eat feijoada (specially if you're having it for dinner:ill: ). I'm not...

I had noodles.

¤Killin said:
You gotta be hardcore to eat feijoada (specially if you're having it for dinner:ill: ). I'm not...

I had noodles.

hehehehe, I try :p

We South American folks are used to having heavy dinners like that... hehe
but I think it hit me hard last night b/c i had not eaten anything else but cereal the whole day 0_o

Seeing that I was in Washington until 2:30 this morning, I ate: McDonald's, Taco Bell, Jack In The Box, drank Starbucks coffee, drank American beer, and had one of those donuts.. uh, I forgot the name of them..

nothin' wrong with eating greasy :loco:

I had potatoes, gravy (lots), peas and carrots (mainly carrots) and a schnitzel. Afterwards I had blueberry ice-cream with lots of whipped cream on top. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm..............whipped cream....

Tut Ankh Amon said:
stroganoff :headbang:
stroking off?!?!?!

dont eat that, i hear it makes you blind

well i have a main dish of stratoxdeath, followed by a side of oceanqueen, and to top it all off, . . .ahh shit i forgot. . *turns to needled* what was that stuff we used to eat all the time back in the day. . .?

No. What the fuck is halfbaked?

Well, i had a Mcdonalds earlier that wasn't cooked. Bleeeuuugh, i hate HATE Mcdonalds so much.

I only went there cause my sister is ill, wanted lunch and there was nothing in the house and holy fuck! You'd get more nutrition from a chinese newspaper.