The Official Movie thread.

:lol: Well regardless of your feelings towards the movie has been hailed as a masterpiece so the stance you tried to make is quite irrelevant. Also you speak about directors who have a first couple of good films, and then go sour, but Del Toro did crappy movies like Mimic, and Blade 2 at first. Then Hellboy, and Devils Backbone, which are good, but Pan's Labyrinth is his crowning achievement, and on a whole other level so what you say makes absolutely no sense what so ever. Pan's is what gained him true notoriety, and not his older films.

ok amoungst all the movies I posted as my favorite I am able to compile a list of my 10 all tim fvorites. Here it is.

10. Monty Python And The Holy Grail
09. Braveheart
08. Kill Bill
07. Scarface
06. Fear And Loathing In Las Vegas
05. A Clockwork Orange
04. The Godfather
03. The Godfather 2
02. The Shining
01. Pulp Fiction

here is my top 10:
1-just like heaven
2-1408
3-Kill Bill
4-lake house
5-how to lose a guy in 10 days? :rofl:
6-million dolar baby
7-dead or alive
8-holiday
9-august rush
10-titanic :rofl:....

Note, this is not a favourite movie list, since I hate picking out favourites. It's just a list of great movies i've seen.

ETERNAL SUNSHINE OF THE SPOTLESS MIND! Being John Malkovich, Adaptation, Mullholand Drive, Punch Drunk Love, The Machinist, Spirited Away, Taxi Driver, Cabin Fever, Silence of The Lambs, A Scanner Darkly, Waking Life, 28 days/weeks later, The Science of Sleep, Human Nature, The Prestige, Inland Empire, Naked Lunch, Magnolia, Stranger Than Fiction, Pulp Fiction, Sin City, Tideland, Children of Men, Hard Candy, The Matrix, Blair Witch Project, Amelie From Montmarte, The Tracey Fragments, American Psycho, Trainspotting, Stay, Birth, Memento, The Hours, Dogville, Batman: The Dark Knight, Kill Bill's, Vanilla Sky...

I'm pretty sure I forgot some movies.

I like some of Tarantino's stuff. Although I have the DVD, I really am not a huge fan of Reservoir Dogs. It just keeps going and going and going.... Pretty boring, actually. The first half was pretty good, I guess...

I don't have a list of favorites, but some good ones in no particular order:

-Apocolypse Now (Redux, of course)
-Shaun of the Dead
-This is Spinal Tap
-Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas
-Where the Buffalo Roam
-Easy Rider
-The Blair Witch Project (sorry, I like it)
-Pirates of the Carribean (again, sorry, I like all 3)
-Session 9
-The Big Lebowski
-O Brother, Where Art thou?
-Fargo
-The Quest For Fire (this is actually a really well-made movie about pre-historic man. No talking in it. I think it's a good movie, though)

Plenty of other great movies out there...

:lol: It was all a scam. Not scary in the slightest, but it did make me want to vomit.

Whatever doood! It's still not a movie though. Kids say they're lost ... shaky cam....OH NO'S we doone lost ur map!!! ...SHaky cam...girl needs a tissue....Retard in a Corner......Roll credits.

:lol: It was all a scam. Not scary in the slightest, but it did make me want to vomit.

:lol:I KNEW I'd run into one of you!!:lol:

You thought it was REAL, and then became so disappointed when you found out, SHIT, THOSE KIDS REALLY DIDN'T DIE?? MAN, I WAS JIPPED!!:lol:

As I was writing that, I knew I'd get at least one of YOU to respond!:lol:

But you did pay to see it...and why?? YOU ACTUALLY THOUGHT THEY FOUND REAL FOOTAGE OF THREE FILM STUDENTS WHO DIED IN THE WOODS ONLY TO HAVE IT PLAYED IN FRONT OF YOU AS A MAJOR MOTION PICTURE, FOR SOME FILM COMPANY TO MAKE MAD MONEY OFF OF IT? Dude, if that's what you thought...:erk::lol:

For me the movie was done very well, and the woods gave off great atmosphere.

You gullible bastard!!:lol:

:)