METAL 2008 - OFFICIAL THREAD

This new Deadlock sucks hard. The worst thing ever in metal history.
It's a combination of fucking techno/dance and rap music, wtf?
I don't see what is "brilliant" in this...
I wish I could rate it lower than 0/100

lol...just because one song that has rap in it means, the whole thing sucks...ok man...and it's hardly the worst thing in metal history. As far as I'm concerned there are far worse then this.

I haven't seen it mentioned in this thread yet, so...

Deathspell Omega/S.V.E.S.T. - Veritas Diaboli Manet in Aeternum gatefold LP (Black Metal; Norma Evangelium Diaboli) - December 8th, 2008

Each track is also to released seprately on digipack MCD, on the same date.

01.12 Konkhra - Nothing Is Sacred
03.12 Silentium - Amortean
05.12 Nocte Obducta - Sequenzen Einer Wanderung
09.12 Gaia Epicus - Damnation
10.12 Hibria - The Skull Collectors
12.12 Devian - God To The Illfated
19.12 Legion Of The Damned - Cult Of The Dead
19.12 Tankard - Thirst

I haven't seen it mentioned in this thread yet, so...

Deathspell Omega/S.V.E.S.T. - Veritas Diaboli Manet in Aeternum gatefold LP (Black Metal; Norma Evangelium Diaboli) - December 8th, 2008

Each track is also to released seprately on digipack MCD, on the same date.

Just about to post this. Fucking pumped. I am excited to see Deathspell grow into this next release.

So what's going on with Intestine Baalism's The Ultimate Instinct? Is it looking like more of a 2009 release now? Also, any info on Fleshgod Apocalypse's Oracles and Dark Faith's new EP would be great.

Downloading the new Hibria right now. I'll give my review on it.
*edit* listening right now. sounds good so far!

So what's going on with Intestine Baalism's The Ultimate Instinct? Is it looking like more of a 2009 release now? Also, any info on Fleshgod Apocalypse's Oracles and Dark Faith's new EP would be great.

Intestine Baalism's album was released today, the 20th, by No Colours Records in Germany. It is thus a 2008 release. I don't know about the other two, but info on those would definitely be nice.

213612.jpg

This little beast was released last November and I don't think I've ever seen anyone mention it anywhere yet, which seems especially odd because it's a Century Media release. It's Runemagick's 2CD compilation of their first three albums, all of which are absolutely killer, though leaning more towards the realm of traditional death metal than their doomier later works. I know they have a following around here so go check it nigras.

A little bit late, but Aorlhac's À la croisée des vents is clearly one of the best albums of 2008. I knew that it would be when I listened to them on MySpace, but now I'm totally positive.

Actually, I'm pretty sure that they really, really like 90's French black metal and old Ulver. There are some similarities at times, but it's probably because of both bands being part of the same scene and sharing influences.