The what's going on in Thrash thread

Yeah right? Maiden anyone?

Not that their later album art isn't good but I probably did buy more of Maiden's earlier stuff with the cover in mind than I did their later stuff. I brought the Women in Uniform single purely because it was a cover of an aussie band.

Reactions: redfly
There has been some really good covers over the years but you're right there is a lot of digital out there now and it's not all great.

I saw the videos listed somewhere this morning over breakfast but didn't have time to watch them.

New Annihilator cover looks a bit half done but here's the official video released yesterday apparently.

He's an aussie (well a kiwi we claim as aussie until he does silly things like decided to make a band) he lives the high life of meat pies, beer and rugby.

Apparently he's struggled quite a bit getting the weight off from one of his movie roles but that does not excuse 30 Odd Foot Of Grunt, nothing excuses that. Frenzal Rhomb wrote a wonderful song for him

I don't get a million bucks for getting out of bed,
I don't get a million fucks when I punch folks in the head,
And even if we know we never get a Billboard top-10 hit,
At least we know Russell Crowe's band's a fuckin' pile of shit.
I don't get Olympic athletes to my barbecues,
I don't get extortion threats from the Coffs Harbour saloon,
And even if our pay checks might as well as be counterfeit,
At least we know Russell Crowe's band's a fuckin' pile of shit,
At least we know Russell Crowe's band's a fuckin' pile of shit.

Frenzal wrote a few songs picking shit out of people who deserved it.

Crowe was born in NZ but wasn't there long, he's still got a bit of a Kiwi accent but I think the fact that he's lived here and been a citizen for so long means we have to claim him. Lucy wouldn't be a bad claim. We claim Nicole Kidman too and she was born in Hawaii. Then there is a foods that each country claims in theirs. I'm pretty sure these days it's just a silly game...at least I hope it is otherwise people need help!