The what's going on in Thrash thread

Apparently Dukes has a new EP not just the song I posted yesterday.
http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/former-exodus-singer-rob-dukes-releases-solo-ep/

Can't remember which thread we were talking about it in the other day but I was just reminded of the worst site for youtube videos playing over each other. For some reason when I click on a video on Blabbermouth, then click the YT logo to load it up in YT (so I can go back to browsing Blabber in the original tab) the Blabber version doesn't stop playing like it does on other sites so I get the same song playing twice about a second out from each other. It can make for a fuller sound, or it can make it sound shit :)
Yup! lol

I didn't think much of the preview I heard. Unfortunately lol.

Reactions: Slammed
Been a fan of these guys since they started and a much as I prefer Dave in the band I know that's not going to happen again but this is nearly back to the old days.

Those bass drums have some real weight to them.

This isn't quite what I was expecting from SM either. It's got some elements of SM trash and metal but not sure they are all present on this song. I've got their other albums and will be looking at the new album but not buying it based on this.

I completely forgot about this band

Reactions: Slammed
Most of the booze is not viable for us to order. Some countries don't export booze to here but most are just too over priced. We've had some band beers locally released but not many. AC/DC beer comes in a metal keg of 5 litres (1.4 us gallons) and it's about $25 and that's about the cheapest band beer available. I remember pricing Motorhead wine once and it was going to cost about $60 a bottle to get here.

Coffee would be a bit different, wouldn't cost much more than a few CD's for shipping, but our border security is pretty strict and I'm not sure they'd allow coffee in. They probably would I've never had the need to check though.

Reactions: redfly
Listening to the new(ish) Blazon Stone this morning. These guys nearly do Running Wild better than Running Wild.

Most of the booze is not viable for us to order. Some countries don't export booze to here but most are just too over priced. We've had some band beers locally released but not many. AC/DC beer comes in a metal keg of 5 litres (1.4 us gallons) and it's about $25 and that's about the cheapest band beer available. I remember pricing Motorhead wine once and it was going to cost about $60 a bottle to get here.

Coffee would be a bit different, wouldn't cost much more than a few CD's for shipping, but our border security is pretty strict and I'm not sure they'd allow coffee in. They probably would I've never had the need to check though.
I got the Megadeth beer for my buddy's bonfire. I don't drink that much so my opinion doesn't mean much. It was $12 for a four pack. He said it was good but not very strong and not worth the price. He said usually beer like that has a higher alcohol content.

Running Wild are not what they used to be, their last album was good but it lacked real Running Wild balls as has their last few. Although Blazon Stone have a revolving door of musos they are solid throughout all their albums Running Wild aren't and wont be until Rocking Rolf pulls his finger out of his arse.

Not many seem to know about Blazon Stone or Cedrick Fosberg who is the guy behind it but they should, he's done some great music over the years.

Reactions: redfly