The what's going on in Thrash thread

Zetro does look buggered in most of that video. He's a big boy and he's getting old. I'm sure it takes it out of him. I doubt I could do it like that.

Reactions: Neptune and redfly
He looks better than me if I spent the same time on stage, but it's not hard to see he's wearing himself out.

Reactions: redfly
http://www.metalinjection.net/shock...anilla-will-not-allow-moshing-fans-are-pissed

They tried this in Aust back in the 90's claiming insurance companies wouldn't pay out for injuries and therefore it was too much risk to allow it to happen. The venue does have a valid point and they are only protecting themselves and their livelihoods but it didn't take them long before the stopped with the 'banning' of such behaviour and just wrote it in the disclaimers on the tickets that no one reads. Now days unless you can prove negligence on the venue or promoter you can't sue for injury sustained while moshing because a condition of buying the ticket was that you agreed to not do it. Manilla is a bit different but it's not surprising such rules are in place.

Reactions: redfly and Neptune
http://www.metalinjection.net/shock...anilla-will-not-allow-moshing-fans-are-pissed

They tried this in Aust back in the 90's claiming insurance companies wouldn't pay out for injuries and therefore it was too much risk to allow it to happen. The venue does have a valid point and they are only protecting themselves and their livelihoods but it didn't take them long before the stopped with the 'banning' of such behaviour and just wrote it in the disclaimers on the tickets that no one reads. Now days unless you can prove negligence on the venue or promoter you can't sue for injury sustained while moshing because a condition of buying the ticket was that you agreed to not do it. Manilla is a bit different but it's not surprising such rules are in place.
Disclaimers are the way to go.

Some interesting anniversaries yesterday
30 years since Pleasure of the Flesh - I really disliked this album when it first came out. Not really sure why but it took me nearly ten years to actually find stuff to like on it.
31 years since Reign In Blood - Always liked this album and it would have still been getting heavily played when Pleasures was released so maybe Pleasures suffered a bit because Reign in Blood killed it.
24 years since Metal Church - Hanging In The Balance - not a favourite but it's still a Metal Church album

Reactions: Neptune
Some interesting anniversaries yesterday
30 years since Pleasure of the Flesh - I really disliked this album when it first came out. Not really sure why but it took me nearly ten years to actually find stuff to like on it.
31 years since Reign In Blood - Always liked this album and it would have still been getting heavily played when Pleasures was released so maybe Pleasures suffered a bit because Reign in Blood killed it.
24 years since Metal Church - Hanging In The Balance - not a favourite but it's still a Metal Church album
Time flies man! I know what you mean about Pleasures,although Chemikill is one of my favorites!!!

Reactions: redfly and Slammed
Chemikill is a great song, I also like Till Death and Parasite but for some reason that wasn't the case at first. It's kind of weird, the album didn't even take time to grow on me, I just disliked it, refused to listen to it, then one day put it on and changed my mind.

As far as MC goes from me I still can't go past Blessing. It was the album that got me into the band but Fake Heeler and Badlands are two songs I know well enough to sing word for word.

Reactions: redfly and Neptune