The what's going on in Thrash thread

Oh well you can have both the flu and Lyme lol. but trust me lyme is bad enough. and it's name comes from a town not to far away lol
I never take those flu shots. Screw that.

I think people just need to harden up, if Limes make them sick, eat lemons, it's simple!!

Considering the flu shot can really only be based on last years flu not what is coming it does seem kind of pointless. The number of people I know who get the flu shot then end up sick almost immediately makes me laugh.

Reactions: redfly
I honestly can't remember if I read it or not lol

I know I didn't but not because of the average reviews, I didn't buy it because I stopped buying band bios when they come out. Costs us about $20-25 to get a new release bio down here (except Devin Townsends bio that was $75) but one of the shops I go to occasionally now sells bios that have been out for about 3 years for $5 or 6 books for $20. They don't get every bio released but they get a lot and I can wait a few years to read them.

I think people just need to harden up, if Limes make them sick, eat lemons, it's simple!!

Considering the flu shot can really only be based on last years flu not what is coming it does seem kind of pointless. The number of people I know who get the flu shot then end up sick almost immediately makes me laugh.
Shit. somebody get me some lemons!

Yeah that makes me chuckle as well lol

Reactions: Slammed
I know I didn't but not because of the average reviews, I didn't buy it because I stopped buying band bios when they come out. Costs us about $20-25 to get a new release bio down here (except Devin Townsends bio that was $75) but one of the shops I go to occasionally now sells bios that have been out for about 3 years for $5 or 6 books for $20. They don't get every bio released but they get a lot and I can wait a few years to read them.
$75?! why?!

Reactions: Slammed
Shit. somebody get me some lemons!

Yeah that makes me chuckle as well lol

In this country every second house has a lemon tree, it's the tree we piss on when we have parties, so I think we might be more at risk of Lemon's disease.

$75?! why?!

It came with all sorts of other shit. I can't remember exactly what was in the box but it was typical DT, over the top. But shops would not sell the book without all the extra stuff. The dearest metal(ish) bio I remember seeing, for just the book, was The Dirt (Motley Crue) and they wanted $50 for it because they were the only shop that was actually selling it. When it became a bit more mainstream and even Kmart started selling it the price dropped down to about $15.

Yeah it's not worth much these days, not much Motley Crue have done is. I believe they are making a movie of it or something. But yeah it's another book that I think the author typed with one hand and played with himself with the other. Most of the stories could have happened but I think there was also a certain amount of poetic license involved.

Well Nikki has a lot of spare time now. As much as I don't think I'd pay to see the guy Vince is still on stage most nights, apparently Mick is back in the studio, Tommy's probably dead and Nikki only has his radio show to do so making a movie is probably a time killer for him :)

I think I also heard there was going to be a follow up book to the Dirt because they were struggling with the movie. But every other article that comes out about Motley has them either fighting with themselves or fighting with each other so who knows.

Haha rock stars!
http://www.metalinjection.net/lates...-a-fucking-asshole-megadeth-frontman-responds

I don't know or care who Chris Barnes is but come on calling DM any name is so yesterday. This guy must have been the only one not to have done it and he's feeling left out.

Edit: From what I can see the thing that set him off didn't have anything to do with him it was between Mustaine and someone else and it was settled before Chris opened his yap.

Last edited:
We don't really do much for Halloween here but I could happily annoy my neighbours with this