The what's going on in Thrash thread

Well...aside from them I guess lol

I know what you mean though. Mustaine can't reach the heights of energy he used to and the band suffers a bit for that. Metallica like to think they have the energy they used to but Rob's about he only one that does. Exodus don't do a bad job but one look at Souza and you almost don't want him to get a burst of too much energy.

Reactions: redfly
Yeah when I saw Megadeth only Broderick moved, but I'm not sure Dave ever moved that much, it was all headbanging which unfortunately he can't do anymore (god that must be annoying to him). And some of the bands I think of having energy don't once I see all of Anthrax running and jumping around like kids. Exodus does do a pretty good job, totally agree about Zetro lol

Reactions: Slammed
I think the last few years Scott has made enough of a joke of himself that others don't need too.

I thought about posting the new video of Jeff Young's which is a cover of a RATT song but then I decided I really didn't want to see it and watched Paul slack off on the drums instead.

Yeah I wasn't really sold on the song I saw a week or two back but a cover of a RATT song? Sheesh I think I'd rather listen to Taylor Swift sing Korn!

I liked a lot of hair metal but I never got into RATT and still don't so the idea of covering their song wouldn't interest me from any band but Jeff's recent stuff just doesn't sound like something I want.

Yeah it's a bit of a let down when people do that. Over the years I've had a few local musos do that to me, grew up listening to awesome guitar work or something then twenty years later find out their new album is top40 covers.

Apparently Gene has quit DA again. Too many other conflicting commitments which given DA seem to only want to play live in random places and not record or do a full tour I guess I can see how hard it is for Gene to fit into the schedule.