The what's going on in Thrash thread

Bwahahaha. I told him why are you so upset? you should have been more specific. He says : I refer you to the definition of pedantic it'll probably explain why I'm annoyed. I told him maybe he should lol
Because pedantic has nothing to do with it lol.
If he thinks in 2018 there is anyway to hold a pick uniquely he's is sorely mistaken

Reactions: Slammed
Maybe he's one of those 'special' people who knows he's right and the rest of the world is wrong.

Reactions: redfly
Not sold on it myself but I suppose it's good to see ex-members of other bands kicking on.

Not sure how it works in other countries but a liver recipient here has to agree to giving up drinking before they go under the knife. They are of course able to lie but it's a pretty rigorous testing especially for someone who needs a new liver due to alcohol.
Oh for sure. If they drink they're off the list. But after? not sure what could be done. Repo? lol

Reactions: Slammed
Oh for sure. If they drink they're off the list. But after? not sure what could be done. Repo? lol

Repo would be funny. It could be one of those reality TV shows. Forget American Pickers or Pawn Stars, it's Liver REPO! Then instead of those car mod shows they could have a doctor modding the human body for those whose livers were repoed