The what's going on in Thrash thread

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/co...d-mullin-to-undergo-knee-replacement-surgery/

I wish him luck, my mum had hers replaced with a titanium one 2 years ago and it's still not perfect. I had my shoulder done, similar to what he says he had done to him 11 years ago and it's never full repaired.

Really? it's still not right?

Too bad he didn't do it before recording the album. I was thinking the drums could have had more life and now I know why they didn't. I hope everything goes good for him!

Reactions: Neptune and Slammed
Really? it's still not right?

Nope, never will be, 12 months after surgery they diagnosed 23% loss of use and the only option was a second surgery with no guarantee they could fix it. 10 years on I'm down to 27% loss. I doesn't often stop me doing things but I can't keep my arm raise above horizontal for more than a few minutes and when I do push it too much I really pay for it.

Too bad he didn't do it before recording the album. I was thinking the drums could have had more life and now I know why they didn't. I hope everything goes good for him!

I thought they were still on tour with BLS but surely there is no way he'd be scheduling surgery if that was the case because he's looking at several months of rehab before he can even walk properly after a full knee replacement and that's if all goes well.

Reactions: Neptune and redfly