The what's going on in Thrash thread

Tom's got rid of the Santa Claus beard, the sound is pretty average and the camera shake is a bit hard to watch but Slayer is Slayer

There is a few other videos including a three minute rendition of "listen to the rules of the venue" but the quality doesn't get any better from what I have seen.

Reactions: redfly
There is some footage from Kiko from the latest Mexico gigs but apparently I'm a threat to Megadeth security because they haven't made it available to scum like me in this country!

Tom's got rid of the Santa Claus beard, the sound is pretty average and the camera shake is a bit hard to watch but Slayer is Slayer

There is a few other videos including a three minute rendition of "listen to the rules of the venue" but the quality doesn't get any better from what I have seen.

He shaved like 20 years off his face lol. Sounds not great, but they sound good. Now to look for Testament footage!

Reactions: Slammed
Yeah I think the beard made him look fat too, not sure how that is possible. Will be interested to see if any pro shot stuff gets released.

Weird wtf?

Happens quite a bit, not sure if it's a default YT setting or they deliberately do it. Usually it happens for official things like movie trailers, US TV stations are terrible for it, and it could be for legal reasons. It doesn't usually happen on stuff that bands release on the FB or YT accounts. I'm not overly interested in Kiko's stuff if it's anything like the official stuff lately but it will be available in a day or so.

They have to film this right?

I would suggest it will have to be filmed somewhere. I guess they will have their chosen places where they know the crowds are good to them. Might also depend on their chosen producer. I know when they did Still Reigning and War At Warfield they had a specific producer and crew they wanted to use as they waited until he was ready, could be the same again.

Happens quite a bit, not sure if it's a default YT setting or they deliberately do it. Usually it happens for official things like movie trailers, US TV stations are terrible for it, and it could be for legal reasons. It doesn't usually happen on stuff that bands release on the FB or YT accounts. I'm not overly interested in Kiko's stuff if it's anything like the official stuff lately but it will be available in a day or so.
I have it happen sometimes too for youtube. But thankfully not often. And it never seems to make any sense.

I would suggest it will have to be filmed somewhere. I guess they will have their chosen places where they know the crowds are good to them. Might also depend on their chosen producer. I know when they did Still Reigning and War At Warfield they had a specific producer and crew they wanted to use as they waited until he was ready, could be the same again.
That crowd there looked pretty good, but it will probably somewhere in Europe. That's where I'd do it lol