The what's going on in Thrash thread

That album is still king and deserves to be played live back to back. But, honestly, getting two songs off it in one setlist seems unreal
They have so much ignored material it's kind of disheartening. Just so many great songs either never played live or very little. BOOOOOOO!
The ritual is an album that should be played live all the way through, but that would require a lot of practice on the part of certain people. So it will probably never happen. Also..still waiting to hear the original heavier version Eric has. Ahem, misanthrope, looking at you! :rolleyes::);):)

Reactions: Neptune
Buskers have to be registered with the local council and show they they aren't just vagrants with a guitar trying to take money of people in the street.

Awwww poor musicians lol

In some ways it's a good thing. They get to control who is trying to suck money out of people because there is so many complaints of buskers being dodgy. I wouldn't mind betting than having a licence also makes it harder to not claim earnings on tax if there is a record of someone paying for a licence to play for money and with some buskers earning well over $2000 a week that's a substantial taxable income that they could be ignoring. But one of the best reasons is that it weeds out the really bad ones who shouldn't be seen anywhere.

Reactions: redfly
One of my kids is doing claywork at school, I'm going to get her to make a Vic and scare the teachers!