The what's going on in Thrash thread

Someone looks comfortable :)

33248881_1725924827484549_7842794772816199680_n.jpg

Reactions: redfly and Neptune
Wow, that's not out for about two weeks. I'll definitely be getting it, and probably preview it before I buy it but I've never had much luck with leaked copies of albums, I've always gotten shitty copies.

Reactions: redfly
http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/slayer-lawsuit-seeks-to-stop-counterfeit-merchandise/

Gotta love the reaction of the Blabber community. They see a band (or in this case the merchandising company) try to stop fans getting ripped off and stop their own product being ripped off and people have see it as a cash grab.
I saw that, dumb bastards. But I bet they'd have no second thought dropping $40 at a restaurant to eat for 20 minutes. That was a lot of money the band is losing there.

Reactions: Neptune and Slammed
I saw that, dumb bastards. But I bet they'd have no second thought dropping $40 at a restaurant to eat for 20 minutes. That was a lot of money the band is losing there.

Exactly. I'd imagine many of these people would hate to think they got a rip off shirt for the price of a genuine one, but as soon as it's mentioned that a band is taking legal action it's all about the band wanting money.

That must be it....:erk::rofl:

It will be in the news next week. "Anthrax and Testament have been copying drum sequences for years: Here's proof!"

There is a comment on his FB page saying he just needs Slayer for the triple. Apparently he's pulling 90 minutes each for Testament and Anthrax, presumably Slayer play for the same 90 minutes or more. Imagine the poor bastard having to play for 4 and a half hours :)

It will be in the news next week. "Anthrax and Testament have been copying drum sequences for years: Here's proof!"

There is a comment on his FB page saying he just needs Slayer for the triple. Apparently he's pulling 90 minutes each for Testament and Anthrax, presumably Slayer play for the same 90 minutes or more. Imagine the poor bastard having to play for 4 and a half hours :)
90 minutes? wow, I thought that chuck said they were doing a much shorter set? It seems weird to me that slayer would play the same amount of time considering it's their tour..and the last one.

Oh I think it was Alex who said they had a short set not Chuck?

Last edited:
Reactions: Slammed
Exactly. I'd imagine many of these people would hate to think they got a rip off shirt for the price of a genuine one, but as soon as it's mentioned that a band is taking legal action it's all about the band wanting money.
I just don't get what goes through their minds. It's like none of them have any real world experience. Oh the outrage! why should a band care about millions of dollars worth of lost revenue?! :yell::D

Reactions: Slammed
90 minutes? wow, I thought that chuck said they were doing a much shorter set? It seems weird to me that slayer would play the same amount of time considering it's their tour..and the last one.

Oh I think it was Alex who said they had a short set not Chuck?

I thought it was weird that the support acts got 90 minutes, but no one shit canned the commenter on FB so he couldn't have been wrong :)

I just don't get what goes through their minds. It's like none of them have any real world experience. Oh the outrage! why should a band care about millions of dollars worth of lost revenue?! :yell::D

Slayer have already said it's their last tour, they need retirement money :)

At least if there is still any of those people who are offended by everything still hassling Slayer about nazi crap then changing their name to $layer removes the nazi like 's' in the name.

Oh that's cool! he really nailed the style. I think the name of the guy I'm thinking of is Frank Frazetta?

Oh yeah he's done some good stuff, although not sure he did the Heavy Metal comic, he might have. The guy who did Exmortus is Philip Lawvere