The what's going on in Thrash thread

Well if it's not a good album you are to blame :p

I decided to preview the leaked Exmortus album Neptune linked to yesterday and it's definitely going to be on the buy list come June 8 when it's released.

Reactions: redfly and Neptune
It sucks because I passed on the tape thinking I'd get the cd when it came out. But completely understand. Nobody should give up their rights.
Trying to think of what era that pic is from? 90's? or early thousands?

Reactions: Slammed
I reckon its got to be 90's or before, they both look too young to be in the 00's. Dave started to weather a bit more in the 00's from memory.
Did they not do a burying of the hatchet of sorts sometime in the 90's when they were both riding relatively high on popular albums?

Reactions: redfly
I thought he started to get old about the time he had all his medical issues? He's definitely aged a lot in the last ten years or so though.

I seem to remember (although not accurately) there was a year or so in the 90's where there was even talks of a collaboration of the bands to show unity which never really eventuated. But I don't remember exactly why.

Maybe I am thinking of myself, I got old when I started having all the issues with my shoulder, now I'm old and grumpy :)

I think there was a few bury the hatchet type conversations in the 90's, some of it might have been sales pitch. I seem to remember talk of Ozzy burying the hatchet with Sabbath, Metallica and Dave, Van Halen and Dave. Maybe it was all just sales pitch to get the bands in peoples heads.

lol, aren't we all.

I think you're right. There was something. I just don't remember what it was lol. You're also right there was a lot of that going around so I could be confused.

Reactions: Slammed