The what's going on in Thrash thread

Well bands like WASP, Slayer and many more have made a bit of a career of blood it might not suit all.

Reactions: redfly
I finally got my Overkill Blue Ray and Cd set. Late again due to problems with their oversees whatever. The same thing that happened with the Corrosion set, no email saying it would be late AND they sent me the wrong thing. It was the special import mail order edition that was supposed to come with a tour book. Now they don't have it on their website anymore, only the dvd version with the booklet. They do have what they sent me. Which is just the blue ray and cd's but it's $17 dollars cheaper than what was paid. Fucking NB.

Reactions: Slammed
Sounds like the day for smacking ten different kids of shit out of companies. I have to ring my internet mob later because they've over charged me despite me telling them for two weeks that that the invoice they sent me in wrong. I've got an email trail of more than a dozen emails telling them they needed to fix the bill before they debited the account but they went and did it anyway because the dickhead answering the email said it was fixed.

Yes! it is that day!
Holy crap dude, nightmare. That kind of stuff happens to me way to often.
And I won't even here from them until Tuesday because apparently no one there works on the weekend and Monday is a holiday.

On the plus side. It's a really good show. Overkill sounds great! Except Kill At Command. They fuck that up good lol

Customer service in the age of the internet is fucked. Too many monkeys paid to reply to calls and emails with feel good words that are scripted so they never admit liability. Get one of these fuckers off script and they start blabbering all sorts of shit the company don't like. My mistake this time was telling them I wanted it dealt with via email because I wanted a paper trail of their fucks ups not a phone call.

I didn't really like Fuck You. I guess they were probably tired at the end of the set but it felt a bit lacklustre.

Most of the emails you get back from those people make it seem like they didn't read your email at all. Either that or they have zero reading comprehension. It gets when you have to keep explaining a simple thing lol

I agree. I got hold of my internet mob and the guy I got on the phone went through every email and every issue and one of the problems I was having was a company wide issue with the users toolbox. Every user on the same phone plan I was on was suffering from it, the guy on the phone saw what was happening and told me exactly what was going on and that the techs had a fix date of June 1. The dickhead that's been answer my emails for two weeks kept telling me there was no error.

https://www.revolvermag.com/music/20-essential-eighties-thrash-albums#forbidden-forbidden-evil

This appeared on my FB feed from Gene Hoglan this morning, as much as it's another useless poll it's pretty close to accurate for my band tastes of the time. I own all but one album on the list and that album is Carnivore and I don't even remember hearing that album.

Vio-lence and Death Angel are probable my least favourites on the list. I like them but they'd definitely be at the bottom of the twenty.
When it 80's albums from Nuclear Assault I do prefer Handle With Care
I prefer Metal Church's Blessing In Disguise rather than The Dark
And of course I prefer Leave Scars to Darkness Descends
But it's a closer result that most of these useless polls.

I agree. I got hold of my internet mob and the guy I got on the phone went through every email and every issue and one of the problems I was having was a company wide issue with the users toolbox. Every user on the same phone plan I was on was suffering from it, the guy on the phone saw what was happening and told me exactly what was going on and that the techs had a fix date of June 1. The dickhead that's been answer my emails for two weeks kept telling me there was no error.
Man incompetence is running wild! lol

Man incompetence is running wild! lol

I do feel for them a little bit, I spent a number of years being phone tech support. But back then were were allowed solve problems, we were allowed to think for ourselves and there was no bullshit KPI's that dictated how long calls should go for or how many calls someone had to handle in a day.

https://www.revolvermag.com/music/20-essential-eighties-thrash-albums#forbidden-forbidden-evil

This appeared on my FB feed from Gene Hoglan this morning, as much as it's another useless poll it's pretty close to accurate for my band tastes of the time. I own all but one album on the list and that album is Carnivore and I don't even remember hearing that album.

Vio-lence and Death Angel are probable my least favourites on the list. I like them but they'd definitely be at the bottom of the twenty.
When it 80's albums from Nuclear Assault I do prefer Handle With Care
I prefer Metal Church's Blessing In Disguise rather than The Dark
And of course I prefer Leave Scars to Darkness Descends
But it's a closer result that most of these useless polls.
Pretty good list, I might have picked different albums from some of them.

I didn't watch it all but here's 30 mins of Gary's guitar clinic in Toronto with a special guest.