The what's going on in Thrash thread

They'd be stupid not too.

And lets face it they are going into retirement, Kerry and Tom need money to live off so a live DVD has to come at some point!! :)

Reactions: Neptune and redfly
Gotta admit I didn't listen to that when I saw it because I didn't think I'd be interested.

Reactions: Neptune
It's Tom Araya's birthday on Slayer Day. (which for you lot is now celebrate accordingly!)

Reactions: redfly
I was watching the fan filmed Slayer concert in Toronto last night and thought it was interesting to see the different ways Gary and Kerry move on stage.

The footage was fairly average but in the wide screen shots a few times Kerry was on the right just back from the fold backs. His stance was legs apart, knees bent, guitar low and thrashing his head and neck like a demon. Gary was stage left, between the foldbacks, standing dead straight, almost like he was trying to be as tall as he possibly could, guitar about waist height and trashing his head and neck the same way as Kerry. Seeing the two of them being in such contrast to each other in the one shot looked kind of funny.

I was watching the fan filmed Slayer concert in Toronto last night and thought it was interesting to see the different ways Gary and Kerry move on stage.

The footage was fairly average but in the wide screen shots a few times Kerry was on the right just back from the fold backs. His stance was legs apart, knees bent, guitar low and thrashing his head and neck like a demon. Gary was stage left, between the foldbacks, standing dead straight, almost like he was trying to be as tall as he possibly could, guitar about waist height and trashing his head and neck the same way as Kerry. Seeing the two of them being in such contrast to each other in the one shot looked kind of funny.
I'm gonna try and find it lol

Reactions: Slammed
I can't remember which song I first noticed it in but I'm fairly sure it was in the first 20 mins.

Drunken wankers that walk past every Friday and Saturday night would probably piss on it :)