The what's going on in Thrash thread

Hmm, never heard of it.

Little Girl Blue is a little more "factual" than many of the other Janis Joplin stories that have been written about her over the years. As opposed to much of what's out there being told by the friend who really fucked her up Little Girl Blue is told by her sister and offers more of an insight into Janis as a kid and what made her who she was.

Reactions: redfly and Neptune
That's not bad.
I'm currently going through all my old notes and stuff from the 80's and 90's and looking at current Aussie metal lists to see who's reformed, who's still going and what's on YT

Reactions: redfly
Yeah there does seem to be a lack players ready to jump into the band. Whenever the band breaks up it seems more than one player jumps too.

Reactions: Neptune
Hmmm I don't hate it, and it rocks along pretty well but not sure I'll be in a hurry to buy the album.

A little too rock for my taste

I don't mind rock but the rest of the album would want to be phenomenal for me to buy it.
Interestingly enough the article on Blabber finishes off with words to the effect of how great the album is going to be, which immediately makes me suspicious.

Reactions: redfly
FARK ME!!
That stage in the Suicidal set above is fucking busy. There is some big bodies on that stage

Reactions: Neptune
I just finished watching that ST set and geez Mike does a good job. It's a powerful set and bloody intense for an hour.

Loved the way he invited guys on stage yet there was still one security guy holding them back. He was only doing his job but he did look like a bit of a dick when 6 other security guys let them through. Then at the end of the set when he invited half the audience up I think the security guy had a heart attack :)

I just finished watching that ST set and geez Mike does a good job. It's a powerful set and bloody intense for an hour.

Loved the way he invited guys on stage yet there was still one security guy holding them back. He was only doing his job but he did look like a bit of a dick when 6 other security guys let them through. Then at the end of the set when he invited half the audience up I think the security guy had a heart attack :)
I still need to watch the ST and Warbringer