The what's going on in Thrash thread

Seems there is not many weeks lately someone isn't dying. Maybe life as a muso isn't one of longevity any more.

Reactions: redfly
Man I'm shocked at how many guys are dying in their 50's and Ralph Santolla wasn't even. I thought the days of dropping dead in your 50's was done. Obviously lifestyle has something to do with it, but still!

Yeah life style must have something to do with it but I do notice many of these people are dying from things like cancer and heart attacks etc, diseases not OD's. Drugs etc could still have a relationship to the diseases but it seems like diseases are the big killers. I'm not sure if that's a good or bad thing.

Reactions: redfly and Neptune
I'll probably end up getting it too, I'm just not convinced yet. The song with Blitz is a cool song, the song with Max Cav not so much, but if the other songs push more towards the Blitz song it will be worth getting.

Reactions: redfly
Yeah life style must have something to do with it but I do notice many of these people are dying from things like cancer and heart attacks etc, diseases not OD's. Drugs etc could still have a relationship to the diseases but it seems like diseases are the big killers. I'm not sure if that's a good or bad thing.
Well yeah cancer from smoking like a train heart attacks from smoking and drinking plus shitty eating habits, lack of exercise. Lifestyle. I'm not saying that's why they died. But that's what I mean by lifestyle. Unless it's a genetic condition or they OD. To me they are just too young to be dropping like this by just a natural occurring disease. But it does happen.
I'm just speculating here.

Reactions: Slammed